Sisu have sacked the ball boys (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

What a disgrace..

Is there anyone else that this lot can upset? What a disgrace I'm sure the kids are made up with the free tickets so they can watch other kids do their jobs. Nothing against the Northampton youngsters but another example of how to upset your core support how low can City sink it beggars belief.

D

Deleted member 4439

Oooh, but it's okay, here's some tickets!

I'd burn the bloody tickets personally.

It's a loss leader :) Fisher's hoping that if we have half a dozen ex-ball boys in the ground then other might follow.

James Smith

Is there anyone else that this lot can upset? What a disgrace I'm sure the kids are made up with the free tickets so they can watch other kids do their jobs. Nothing against the Northampton youngsters but another example of how to upset your core support how low can City sink it beggars belief.

There is a saying that one disgruntled customer equals <insert number here> thousands of people, based I think on the idea that the annoyed will tell their friends who will tell their friends etc. So wait till this reaches the schools I'd imagine it'll spread like wildfire (such things did at my school) and then we lose those youngsters from the fan base.

ccfc92

Maybe the NTFC ballboys offered to pay a 5er each, so Fisher snapped up this vital revenue :facepalm:

skybluericoh

Shame you can't sell football tickets on e-bay, it would be funny to see them waiting and waiting and waiting ...... for a bid.

I'm firm;y in the not one penny more camp, but I'm getting very close to the 'stuff the lot, football can take a hike' camp. I was kinda looking forward to the away games and the vibe of anti SISU bringing the best out of us at away games, but just thinking, I've got better things to do with my money, losing it under the settee would be more fun than this is turning into.

skybluedan

if any of you are going nuneaton please please destroy this low life with some proper proper foul abuse,

BBSB

Timmy really does have an incredible knack of pissing off the very people he should be encouraging.
These lads are the long term future support of our club, so what does Timmy do?
He tells them, their loyalty to the club means nothing, so f**k off because Northampton lads are cheaper.

What next, Seal Clubbing competitions at half time?

CJ_covblaze

This is disgraceful. Absolutely no reason why they've made this decision

Plymouth Sky Blue

Would it really have cost that much to put the ball boys/girls on a mini bus and drive them down, hell if my son was a ball boy and insisted he still wanted to do it I'd drive him myself, however much I didn't want to see City play there.

The lost generations will hinder this club for years to come!!!!

savosdad

Banned
Tim you are a gimp your head must be totally fucked up by the way when are you going to submit the accounts you total retard

SkyblueBazza

Dear Tim
This is further alienating yourself & the Club owners from the supporters. Surely it would have been a PR coup to organise a coach to Northampton for each game instead. You will lose some of these lads as supporters forever now. The word idiotic springs to mind.

Delboycov

Well the Cov ballboys were obviously not going to do it in Northampton? Total non story.

Obviously? Are you a ball boy? A representative from the ball boys union speaking on behalf of them? If not don't state as fact something you don't know for sure. I guess for some it's about representing their club and something they're proud of. Hopefully though they wouldn't support TF in his all out mission to obliterate CCFC from the face of the earth but there are still clearly a tiny minority who are behind him all the way....deluded right to the end.

hill83

You don't suddenly stop supporting the club because they don't require you to work for them anymore.

Still a bad move though.

Delboycov

You don't suddenly stop supporting the club because they don't require you to work for them anymore.

Still a bad move though.

In itself very little to it but an absolutely monumental PR gaffe when as has been stated all it would've taken was a minibus being offered to a handful of kids every couple of weeks to at least keep up the pretence of us being able to retain some of our Coventry identity over the next 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread