Sisu have played a blinder! (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Sisu have played a blinder was the call from some of their more sympathetic posters on here a few weeks ago. Still agree? Look at this first -

Team Average
1 Wolverhampton Wndrs (6) 19102
2 Sheffield United (12) 17944
3 Preston North End (14) 16593
4 Bristol City (15) 13862
5 Bradford City (5) 13641
6 Rotherham United (13) 8454
7 Port Vale (17) 7579
8 Brentford (7) 7316
9 Peterborough United (2) 7178
10 Swindon Town (11) 7133
11 Milton Keynes Dons (9) 6911
12 Gillingham (22) 6792
13 Notts County (21) 6582
14 Crewe Alexandra (16) 5926
15 Shrewsbury Town (19) 5144
16 Carlisle United (23) 4951
17 Walsall (3) 4788
18 Tranmere Rovers (18) 4763
19 Oldham Athletic (10) 4538
20 Leyton Orient (1) 4414
21 Crawley Town (8) 3454
22 Colchester United (4) 3201
23 Stevenage (20) 3009
24 Coventry City (24) 2204

Spionkop

Having just seen the video footage of the stands at Sixsheds, it is going to be a long agonising season for Sisu. Empty just doesn't cover it.
Anyone at Northampton, give it up and help us bring our team back home.

mrbluesky87

This was the first game of the season, usually the carnival atmosphere with one of the highest crowds of the season. I haven't looked at the fixtures this year as I have no interest but in sure there will be some shit games on a midweek winters night and I can promise all these "I'm here to support the team etc etc" will not turn up and that crowd will easily dwindle below 1k.

neil1987

Then give up NOW!! YOU'RE A WASTE OF BREATH. The team need support you imbecile, no matter what management are doing! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

@richh87

Then give up NOW!! YOU'RE A WASTE OF BREATH. The team need support you imbecile, no matter what management are doing! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The owners need forcing out. See the bigger picture simpleton!

B

Bré

EXACTLY what kind of fickle fair-weather 'supporter' deserts their team in its hour of need?

Plenty of fans DETEST the owners of their clubs, but you don't see them putting that before supporting their team.

Sisued

Why wont fans force them out?
A business venture losing money week in week out? Do you understand business at all? It will reach a point where its losses become unsustainable. Id suggest that if this really is about the profit to be made from pies that we are close to the brink as it is.
Attending games certainly wont force our owners hand.

@richh87

EXACTLY what kind of fickle fair-weather 'supporter' deserts their team in its hour of need?

Plenty of fans DETEST the owners of their clubs, but you don't see them putting that before supporting their team.

The owners of other clubs don't move their club to Northampton. Some of you need to stop playing down what's going on here - it's a disgrace and is all about SISU's determination to get their hands on the Ricoh.

Didn't mean to like your post.

Seymour_East

Have a sneaky suspicion that average attendance at all the other clubs in the league will rise when playing the Sky Blues on their home turf :claping hands:

RFC

A few performances from our young 'buck's' like yesterday's and you'll have difficulty getting a ticket! IMHO

Diehard Si

Looking at it the other way there were only 4,000 empty seats compared to about 24,000 empty seats at the Ricoh.

As much as I hate SISU and want the city back in Cov, I do still remember how empty and soulless the Ricoh seemed. How most fans moaned we should have never left Highfield Road. How it never felt like ours, never had an atmosphere unless there was 25,000 people in it. As a result we never made it a fortress and never dominated teams.

It's a great stadium, it's just too big. Despite all the anger and everything else at what's happening, this does remain in my mind.

Seymour_East

...and the stewards, police officers, the woman making the one sold hot dog, a coincidental passerby, radio commentators, the chap from Sky news and Tim Fisher....

Users who are viewing this thread