SISU court papers analysis tomorrows Cov Telegraph (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

That last.one is the main reason i came on here.Its the lowest point in the clubs history i can remember and should be bringing the fans closer together and not squabbling between themselves.guess it would be a bit boring if we all had the same opinion but we all want what's best for the club.

And true to form...as you can see the thread developing here - I think you can see what I meant in my description. I think it must be some sort of pressure relief for some.

Delboycov

Arguments should be OK, mindless abuse and cyber bullying not.

I hope you're not talking about me....As I said my post was not insulting or offensive, but the reply to it was. I'm entitled to my view which is usually reasoned and relatively articulate so I expect the same in return.

NorthernWisdom

I hope you're not talking about me....As I said my post was not insulting or offensive, but the reply to it was. I'm entitled to my view which is usually reasoned and relatively articulate so I expect the same in return.

Your suggestion that anyone who is a new poster and doesn't agree with you is a WUM, or trying to manipulate thought of a message board ffs while working for SISU is offensive to me.

And pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

covmark

Sorry, but if someone thinks they can insult someone else for having a view...which they're entitled to, then they can expect the same in return.

I was using what you wrote and turning it into a bit of a joke (a poor one maybe). Go and have a word with yourself, it's all to easy to sit behind a keyboard an call someone a twat

quinn1971

And true to form...as you can see the thread developing here - I think you can see what I meant in my description. I think it must be some sort of pressure relief for some.

It looks like it gets worse when its a quiet night on the news front.it is funny though.some get right wound up.do.you.think its a good idea that the trust want a place on the board...imagine it :)

NorthernWisdom

Yes he has but that doesn't justify being called an idiot for having an alternative view to him...funny how you aren't so keen to criticise that though! Wonder why......

Why? Because I find it childish, immature and an attempt to silence different views.

Do you work for the council? ACL? Do I care?

No, because my ego and dick are large enough to accept people having a different view to me without having to drive it away with ridiculous accusations.

Delboycov

I was using what you wrote and turning it into a bit of a joke (a poor one maybe). Go and have a word with yourself, it's all to easy to sit behind a keyboard an call someone a twat

As it is to call someone an idiot. Have a word with yourself!

Grendel

And how is taking the council to court going to help CCFC?

About as helpful as the council (sorry ACL) taking the football club to court.

Delboycov

I am not offended by you deciding SISU are in the wrong, have a word.

I am offended by the thought police trying to silence debate.

As I said you weren't so keen to jump on someone for calling someone on here an idiot for having their own views so you are clearly only choosing to have a go at those who have a different opinion to you. I'm not too keen on those thought police trying to silence debate either....I think anyone that has ever read any of my posts will know I am very reasoned and polite when posting. Then again I have never been called an idiot before!

Delboycov

Jesus Christ, as I just pointed out it was a poor attempt at humour, it obviously went over your head. You do talk bollocks though ;)

Well done mate...you're really very good at these poor attempts at humour....And to be fair to you....you talk a lot more bollocks than me ;)

psgm1

Banned
It will be interesting what any judge who sees sisu's paperwork will react. When you bear in mind that sisu (specifically Joy herself) has been described in court as having a memory that is at odds with the facts if he is being generous by the judge presiding over the case (I para-phrase, but the quote is out there in the ether).

Whilst even if sisu manage to get the loan declared illegal (I doubt very much it will be accepted - but has to be at least considered as a possibility), there is very little reason to believe that sisu can automatically get their hands on the loan. Yorkshire Bank have already sold on the debt to the council, and no doubt as the Hoff is something of a big wig in the banking world, I'm sure he can work some magic if needed.

I'm sure all the council will have to claim, is that the arena was part of a re-generation package (in the first case), as it is not just a football stadium, but an exhibition centre, and for a time a gym! I really cannot see how this can end well for sisu, because no doubt that if sisu are now saying holdings and ltd are the same entity, then no question ACL will simply re-issue the administration order against holdings if required.

Whatever happens, this is NOT going to be resolved before that start of the season, which will mean it is going to be a terrible season AGAIN. Which ultimately as a fan is the real tragedy!

lewys33

I thought the argument from sisu's point of view was that the mortgage was only worth £5mill where as the council paid £14mill using public money??

SonofErnie

It will be interesting what any judge who sees sisu's paperwork will react. When you bear in mind that sisu (specifically Joy herself) has been described in court as having a memory that is at odds with the facts if he is being generous by the judge presiding over the case (I para-phrase, but the quote is out there in the ether).

Whilst even if sisu manage to get the loan declared illegal (I doubt very much it will be accepted - but has to be at least considered as a possibility), there is very little reason to believe that sisu can automatically get their hands on the loan. Yorkshire Bank have already sold on the debt to the council, and no doubt as the Hoff is something of a big wig in the banking world, I'm sure he can work some magic if needed.

I'm sure all the council will have to claim, is that the arena was part of a re-generation package (in the first case), as it is not just a football stadium, but an exhibition centre, and for a time a gym! I really cannot see how this can end well for sisu, because no doubt that if sisu are now saying holdings and ltd are the same entity, then no question ACL will simply re-issue the administration order against holdings if required.

Whatever happens, this is NOT going to be resolved before that start of the season, which will mean it is going to be a terrible season AGAIN. Which ultimately as a fan is the real tragedy!

Yes, if anyone thinks this is all going to be magically resolved by the time the players return for pre season at the start of July, then they are living in cloud cuckoo land. If it takes next season to sort this out and even if it means the club ends up in League 2, then so be it. We need a clear way forward so that the club can rebuild ala Swansea. It may take 10 years, but surely that's better than the 10 years we've just endured!

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes, if anyone thinks this is all going to be magically resolved by the time the players return for pre season at the start of July, then they are living in cloud cuckoo land. If it takes next season to sort this out and even if it means the club ends up in League 2, then so be it. We need a clear way forward so that the club can rebuild ala Swansea. It may take 10 years, but surely that's better than the 10 years we've just endured!

Disagree. This club has achieved nothing over a longer period than any other league side and another 10 years of 'let's be patient' isn't the way to put a stop to it.

SonofErnie

Disagree. This club has achieved nothing over a longer period than any other league side and another 10 years of 'let's be patient' isn't the way to put a stop to it.

Swansea are in the Prem, are you suggesting we can 'realistically' get back there sooner? Please don't use Southampton as your example, they are the exception, not the rule.

Users who are viewing this thread