SISU Clap Trap... (1 Viewer)

CCFC123

Message to SISU as I expect you to read this site...

PISS OFF AND DONT INSULT US AGAIN WITH SUCH CLAP TRAP WRITTEN ON THE WEB SITE TODAY.

WE DONT LIKE YOU, WE DONT TRUST YOU AND YOUR A BUNCH OF FACELESS LIARS ASSET STRIPPING CCFC AND PUTTING 100+ YEARS AT THREAT.

WERE STILL PROTESTING.

Thankyou

Sky Blue Sheepy

I'm probably gonna get stick for this but here it goes:
1. They aren't going anywhere, certainly not without a large sum of money handed to them.
2. The only other option is a man who's proven little more to us that he can talk in the media and has been on boards that got us here.
3. SISU must know they're villains atm. The big statement is from higher up than the usual tripe from Orange Ken. What they've said is potentially very promising in the unlikely event they keep to their word.
In short, this might be them waking up to things or not, but there's no guarantee any other option would be better...

georgehudson

no recriminations, towards anyone SKY BLUE, sisu clearly are not, they have been in it day1 to take a 'rip', as much as poss, from their involvement,
time has come though, for the rip-off merchants to leave,
KD - justify yourself (by telling the truth), mmmmm ?
LB - justify yourself (without covering your mouth with your hand) mmmmm?
OE - was it your turn to proffer some palliative thoughts, lots of paragraphs of words without addressing the facts
PC - total & utter drivel from day1 - go away ! (how do you sleep)
the other incumbents (alleged finance experts), 2 & counting, justify exactly what exactly are you are, & how, trying to achieve, and by the way what is your remunerative package

Paxman II

Another ridiculous headline post.

What is it with some of you? get over yourselves - there's no war here.

Disorganised1

Its no use raging about where we are, we need to look forward ~ not back.

I could rage about Strachan and Richardson, and others, but it's where we are that counts.

Get behind the team - never mind SISU

PUSB

skybluetelford

Yawn.

Football anyone ?

Message to SISU as I expect you to read this site...<br />
<br />
PISS OFF AND DONT INSULT US AGAIN WITH SUCH CLAP TRAP WRITTEN ON THE WEB SITE TODAY. <br />
<br />
WE DONT LIKE YOU, WE DONT TRUST YOU AND YOUR A BUNCH OF FACELESS LIARS ASSET STRIPPING CCFC AND PUTTING 100+ YEARS AT THREAT.<br />
<br />
WERE STILL PROTESTING.<br />
<br />
Thankyou
<br />
<br />

Users who are viewing this thread