Sisu appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

FulltimeWum

It has been a long, dusty road.

At present the football team are playing the best football I've ever seen. There is a purpose, plan and intent in the style of play. The manager has clearly got the players to buy into it and also has a team around him that promote a winning mentality.

The club has an air of stability around it and positivity seems to be noticed by the wider media.

When Sisu stepped in the club was barely functioning. They have awoken a sleeping giant.

Hertsccfc

At present the football team are playing the best football I've ever seen. There is a purpose, plan and intent in the style of play. The manager has clearly got the players to buy into it and also has a team around him that promote a winning mentality.

The club has an air of stability around it and positivity seems to be noticed by the wider media.

When Sisu stepped in the club was barely functioning. They have awoken a sleeping giant.
I wonder who this is?

Hertsccfc

So who do you think the manager should be then?

Johnnythespider

Never mind sisu, what's you're opinion of Molly Mea

Johhny Blue

This thread makes me feel better about the SISU tattoo I got a few years back

Flying Fokker

They slept through 80% of SISU’s tenure. All part of the plan? No thank you SISU.

fatso

Shut the fuck up Tim !

Skybluebeliever

I think the next two months will be interesting if certain things materialise

Sky Blue Harry H

If SISU take over Wasps and acquire the ground, do we have to start attending Insects games, or at least hope their crowds improve? Whatever, I don't want them destroying the pitch - already wondering what it will be like after the Munster game at the week-end. We shall see the effect on the pitch for the Stoke game.

CDK

Now would be an ideal time to give a sizeable budget to robins to push us on to The next level and show there ongoing commitment to the club.then restart this thread when that is done.

Garryb80

Now would be an ideal time to give a sizeable budget to robins to push us on to The next level and show there ongoing commitment to the club.then restart this thread when that is done.
And breach ffp rules and turn in to Derby...Good call that...

Users who are viewing this thread