Singers corner (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

Anyway sort your shit out SBA
get proper behind the lads on Saturday.
No more excuses,we didn't help the lads on Tuesday.

No one who goes to the SCG represents any block, but I agree they should have someone from that corner on the group.

next meeting is Jan 20th.

shmmeee

Quality of our songs has gone right down. I remember in the Prem we'd have loads of songs, even if they were just ones like "jingle bells" that every other team used. Now we just seem to sing LAST all the time. We don't even go through the standard songs like You Are My City half the time.

And songs for players have dropped off a cliff. As has any wit or banter with the opposition it seems. Maybe I've got rose tinted glasses on though.

WestEndAgro

What ever happened to our self proclaimed Ultras, I thought they were going to sort the atmosphere?

Covstu

I do hate the term 'singers corner'. Makes me cringe every time it's mentioned! What I didn't get was the boatload of people standing in the isles and stewards let them!

Otis

I do hate the term 'singers corner'. Makes me cringe every time it's mentioned! What I didn't get was the boatload of people standing in the isles and stewards let them!
What's wrong with Singers' Corner Stu?

It is where the fans sing, it is in the corner and we used to actually be Singer's FC.

Sounds perfect to me.

letsallsingtogether

Might as well stay quiet.
Because when we do sing all we get is shit song why do they always sing that BLAH BLAH BLAH.......

Cant f...ing win:(

thewards5579

What's wrong with Singers' Corner Stu?

It is where the fans sing, it is in the corner and we used to actually be Singer's FC.

Sounds perfect to me.
Oh you fountain of knowledge Otis.....dead right with the facts tho

Sent from my Harrier Mini from EE using Tapatalk

cv3

Is block 14 available to pay on the gate. What turnstiles is this? Thought all cash turnstiles were in north stand

Tommystours

Some great comments on here for reasons why and why not.
So let's all sing together ,you guys in singers naughty mullet corner!!
we need you to at least start the chants , me and my few big mouthed old boys in block 20 will do our bit. When the team needs us ,i.e. If Burton score that's when we all need to be together with Sky blue army and LAST.
other times sing, don't worry , but wake me up with something else .
PUSB

Otis

Some great comments on here for reasons why and why not.
So let's all sing together ,you guys in singers naughty mullet corner!!
we need you to at least start the chants , me and my few big mouthed old boys in block 20 will do our bit. When the team needs us ,i.e. If Burton score that's when we all need to be together with Sky blue army and LAST.
other times sing, don't worry , but wake me up with something else .
PUSB
Exactly. We need Singers Corner to start so we can join in. You're never going to get chants starting from blocks 19 and 20.

Was expecting singing from the off on Tuesday but it didn't really get going at all.

Specs WT-R75

Is block 14 available to pay on the gate. What turnstiles is this? Thought all cash turnstiles were in north stand

Looks like they have now been selling B14 online... not seen them do that before, so hopefully they are listening...

I'm on the edge of block 15 away from the away fans and I feel as though I'm out on a limb a lot of the time. We all need to belt it out, join in and not worry about those around us... They might be waiting for the next man to sing so that they can join in (I used to... now I don't care if I look a knob)

Hobo

Have the Fan Police published the official song sheet yet? I have told the wife she has to wear something Sky Blue or risk getting lynched. For some reason she just replied "knickers"

letsallsingtogether

I'm on the edge of block 15 away from the away fans and I feel as though I'm out on a limb a lot of the time. We all need to belt it out, join in and not worry about those around us... They might be waiting for the next man to sing so that they can join in (I used to... now I don't care if I look a knob)

I've never cared:claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread