Simon Moore (1 Viewer)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Every child has got their laptop out today

slowpoke

Anyone who thinks money bags Villa would pay 2/3million quid for what should be a 31 year old reserve goalie at best need their bumps feeling.

steve cooper

I know pay is the big driver, especially for someone Moore's age, but he made it known that the main reason he joined us was to get regular first team foolball

Tommo1993

Martinez a great GK. Olsen really wouldn’t be a bad number 2. Neither would Moore obviously, *but he just text me saying it’s bullshit.

*May not be true

chiefdave

He's a good Championship keeper but not sure he's PL standard. I suppose they may want to throw money at him to have a decent backup but wouldn't that money be better spent elsewhere in their squad?

slowpoke

Olsen isn't theirs, he's only on loan (from Roma) & struggled tbf.
Didn’t know that, there’s that many players loaned here, there and everywhere you can’t keep up they had Dean Henderson for a couple of seasons who was outstanding he was a loan as well doesn’t say a lot for the Blades defence does it.

shepardo01

Villa have also been linked with Darren Randolph (West Ham) - better keeper than Moore.
Can't see much in this to be honest. Olsen and Randolph both international keepers, Moore just doesn't seem to fit what they seem to be after.

slowpoke

2/3 Mill for a goalie for a team like villa is bugger all now even for a reserve and 31 isn't that old for a goalkeeper
I don’t think there’s a shred of truth in this but if there is we would be signing another goalkeeper first.

JonesBob

Moore is highly rated. I saw an interview with the Arsenal keeper Ramsdale a few weeks ago and he said one of the biggest influences in football was Moore. He also said Moore would be the best No.2 he knows.

Users who are viewing this thread