Simon Gilbert Announcement (1 Viewer)

MatthewWallis

Says he has an accouncement to make on Wednesday. Hashtags would indicate something to do with Cov. Sorry if this has already been mentioned

chiefdave

I hope it's good news! Not sure what it could be that would be fed to the CT, who the club don't seem to favour, and days before its actually announced.

Captain Dart

Bit too much of a tease for me. I'm steeling myself to be bitterly disappointed.

Senior Vick from Alicante

8pm seems a little strange. Sick of all the cloak and dagger crap around the club. Fans keep being treated like shit so they ramp it up again just to get us all going then let us down again. Fishers now probably got a one tenth scale of the model of the stadium he will never build.

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

Maybe it is to do with Speedway or JLR or some other Company that plans to move into Coventry, not Football?

Johnnythespider

He will be opening a new box of After Eight

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

eastwoodsdustman

I'm sure he'll post it on here first if he can remember his password. Reckon he's lost it and that why he's not been on here for a while. Nothing to do with being called out on his statements and stories.

Nick

Administrator
Is that the announcement?

Will be an interesting read to see what's in there, what isn't etc.

BigadamL

SISU are putting us on the stock exchange and they are waiting till the close of play on Wednesday in New York to announce it?!?!?

I think not

asiaskyblues

This is why people don't take him seriously. He is like a 14 year old girl who attention seeks. He called himself the chief writer the other day but I notice he doesn't deal with football related stuff now, only the legal stuff. I have heard a sponsor may have been found for the academy so maybe to do with that.

hill83

Fair play to him writing a book. But I'm halfway through Jurassic Park at the moment so I'll probably leave it.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Maybe he's leaving the Telegraph to go back to college and learn how to conduct investigative journalism, rather than scouring the internet and social media for half-truths and groundless rumours?

torchomatic

torchomatic

51bzEqSYO5L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

torchomatic

Coventry City fans had plenty to be happy about in the late 1990s. They had been a top-flight side for more than three decades, and they were graced with a team of glittering international stars such as Robbie Keane, Gary McAllister and Mustapha Hadji. The future appeared bright with the promise of a huge new multi-purpose stadium - including a retractable roof and removable pitch - that would make the club self-sustainable. Fast-forward another 15 years and the club found itself with no stadium to call its own, playing in front of tiny crowds some 35 miles away from the club's home city. Coventry City: A Club Without a Home is a journey through one of the most turbulent times in the history of the Sky Blues, told by those caught in the eye of the storm.

torchomatic

Simon Gilbert is an award-winning journalist with more than a decade of experience in the media industry. He is currently chief reporter at his home town paper, the Coventry Telegraph, and a regular Daily Mirror contributor.

torchomatic

51wdccoJhbL._SX428_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

My mistake, it's this one.

With a forward by SkyBlueTony, author of the New York Times Bestseller "Simon Is Not A Tea Boy".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread