Simon Garayson (1 Viewer)

brinner

Get him in!

got Blackpool, Leeds and Huddersield promoted from this division, currently unemployed and should be affordable and prob more realistic than Adkins, cudnt see him touching us with a barge pole especially after slagging off sisu at the end of last season.

torchomatic

For once I'm not bothered. I don't think it matters really. Well, I know who I don't want: Wise, McAllister, Black, Ince.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Nonleagueherewecome

Grayson looks set to be going to Preston more odds on than Robins was to Huddersfield a few days ago!

Shame if true, he's the best of the realistic available candidates. Surely we are in a better position now than when Robins was appointed, so should be able to attract a better calibre of shortlist than last time?

Otis

Shame if true, he's the best of the realistic available candidates. Surely we are in a better position now than when Robins was appointed, so should be able to attract a better calibre of shortlist than last time?
On the pitch maybe, but off the pitch we still haven't paid the rent.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

wingy

Phil Browns interview on CWR sounded like a PR excercise to gauge fan opinion before Sisu make their choice of appointment.

sky blue john

No for me his tactical awareness and substitutions are rubbish. Ask any Leeds fan !!!
Its a lottery and im not impressed with any of the candidates.
I would be inclined to give Rioch the reigns until the end of the season.

Nonleagueherewecome

It probably would make sense whoever gets it ,only gets it till the Summer initially.

Problem being then Wingy is if they do any good, they'll be out the door as soon as a better offer comes along and we don't even get compensation. It really is a damned if you do damned if you don't in terms of a longer-term contract. We'll probably go for someone crap on a 3 year deal and sack him in September :facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

Given that we won't pay for Tisdale, it's Grayson all the way if he's not going to PNE. Shut that (applicant's) door!

rob9872

I know one of his good golfing mates, I've just texted him to ask if he's applying. Will post when I get an answer back.

rob9872

Said it looks unlikely as hasn't applied and hasn't been approached add to which he is currently on holiday in Dubai!

Users who are viewing this thread