Sillett Inteview (1 Viewer)

ccfcrob

Just heard the interview with Silett on the radio about us going to Northampton and the poor bloke is in tears this is an absolute disgrace SISUs have ripped the heart and soul out of this club and this really hit home with me

Sky Blues

Just heard the interview with Silett on the radio about us going to Northampton and the poor bloke is in tears this is an absolute disgrace SISUs have ripped the heart and soul out of this club and this really hit home with me

Indeed. I asked here http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/32988-John-Sillett if someone has an audio clip of it. At a time of potential division among fans, I suspect if people hear it he could be someone people might be able to unite behind to campaign for Coventry to stay in Coventry .

ccfcrob

Exactly even the people that don't have any real connection with the club should hear it and I imagine it would hit home with a lot of them because they remember the fa cup the parade and the general buzz around the city at the time... Silett was he face of all of that

Users who are viewing this thread