Signings (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

I think it’s more down to prem and champ are not even finished yet clubs don’t know budgets

Sky Blue Harry H

I saw a picture from Sunny (huge City fan in Leamington) on Facebook with 2 (possibly 3) blurred out pictures of incoming players. They were at his place in Leamington. He clearly didn't want to disclose names ahead of any announcement. Not sure about whether 3rd person in photo was a player, due to baggy shirt making person looking a bit podgy in photo. May have been blurring, camera angle!

fernandopartridge

I saw a picture from Sunny (huge City fan in Leamington) on Facebook with 2 (possibly 3) blurred out pictures of incoming players. They were at his place in Leamington. He clearly didn't want to disclose names ahead of any announcement. Not sure about whether 3rd person in photo was a player, due to baggy shirt making person looking a bit podgy in photo. May have been blurring, camera angle!
Mick Quinn is just the sort of wiley predator we need in the Championship, great signing

hamil99

Facebook User

Any chance you could get the pic up on here?

hamil99

Facebook User
The last one has to be Hamer, judging only by size. The middle guy I guess could be Dacosta. The other one, no bloody idea.

chiefdave

I saw a picture from Sunny (huge City fan in Leamington) on Facebook with 2 (possibly 3) blurred out pictures of incoming players. They were at his place in Leamington.
Am I missing something obvious. Why are the club sending new signings round to fans houses to have their photo taken?

Sky Blue Harry H

Am I missing something obvious. Why are the club sending new signings round to fans houses to have their photo taken?

The players are probably in the care of someone associated with the club and knows Sunny. Think Sunny has a restaurant, and is a huge City fan. Guesswork on my part. but hardly seems outrageous.

mark82

The players are probably in the care of someone associated with the club and knows Sunny. Think Sunny has a restaurant, and is a huge City fan. Guesswork on my part. but hardly seems outrageous.

Think he's a musician (if it's the guy I'm thinking of), so quite probable he owns a local business or two. As you said, could also be that he's housing them temporarily (or someone known to him).

mark82

I think the reason we're hearing more about transfers incoming this year before they happen is probably due to the higher level.

SkyBlueCRJ

Think he's a musician (if it's the guy I'm thinking of), so quite probable he owns a local business or two. As you said, could also be that he's housing them temporarily (or someone known to him).

This is more likely. The club usually uses the Dallas Burston Polo Club to accommodate new signings however due to Covid this is closed and perhaps why they've used whoever this Sunny is.

Magwitch

This is different this year I think the players we go for from overseas, Hamer and the two others from France could be announced very soon as could O’Hare now he’s a free agent but the home market is changing and will continue to do so, the Wigan issue has put players onto the market all of a sudden, there’s talk of atleast another championship club going the same way and it’s a buyers market at the moment. I reckon this is going to be an interesting transfer window.

jordan210

Saw something saying we are set to announce 3 signings in the couple of days. Will the 3rd be flanagan or someone else

Users who are viewing this thread