Signings Incoming...... (1 Viewer)

BUSA

No name was mentioned and it was a message from one of the Sky Blues Extra staff. Adam Forshaw of Leeds was a name I thought of

Ccfcisparks

At least do your homework bright spark son a quick google would of told you that 😁 plus he’s a winger ? I know you don’t see games but we don’t use wingers 🙃
SQUAK SQUAK
giphy.gif

cc84cov

I have it on fairly good authority we will announce Jack Clarke this week on loan
Clarke looks like an out and out winger ? Who’s he crossing to ? Do we need a winger ? Do we use wingers ?

Just can’t see it...can’t see where we are gonna play the lad all clips I’ve seen he receives it shifts it and crosses early pretty much what Dabo is doing and what jobello does.

PVA

Clarke looks like an out and out winger ? Who’s he crossing to ? Do we need a winger ? Do we use wingers ?

Just can’t see it...can’t see where we are gonna play the lad all clips I’ve seen he receives it shifts it and crosses early pretty much what Dabo is doing and what jobello does.

He's miles better than Jobello though.

He'll presumably play in one of the AM slots and then out wide as and when we switch formation. (Clarke on one side and and Giles on the other would be very pacey).

I'm guessing Jobello is injured anyway as he's not been in the last few squads.

Users who are viewing this thread