Signing incoming (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Reid a youngster who is still learning the trade. But he is ours and not a loan. We can't afford finished articles or Championship/Prem level players.

I hope our fans don't crucify him before he has even kicked a ball or only been on the pitch for 10 minutes.

skyblueinBaku

Reid a youngster who is still learning the trade.

I hope our fans don't crucify him before he has even kicked a ball or only been on the pitch for 10 minutes.
A forlorn hope, Hobo. There are some who will write him off before he's kicked a ball.

Hobo

Hopefully another Gary Gillespie in the making

Three players who were bought for the future but established themselves quickly in the first team, Ian Wallace, Gary Gillespie and Phil Babb.

Good luck Josh.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

We've got a confectionery war going on for our back-up left back.

The Milky Bar Kid vs the Deep-Fried Mars Bar Kid

Who'll win?

Well Newton is strong and tough but is a bit of a perfectionist as only the best is good enough, but Reid works and can play, but tires easily and needs a rest regularly.

hamil99

Facebook User
Lads, I don't know about you but I feel like I want to write off this signing immediately. In fact, I feel so strongly about it, I was considering crucifixion. I'll need a posse to get him up on the cross - please let me have an idea of numbers so I can figure out if this is feasible.

I hope you'll be socially distanced in your posse.

Dazmataz

Three players who were bought for the future but established themselves quickly in the first team, Ian Wallace, Gary Gillespie and Phil Babb.

Good luck Josh.

More recently Dom Hyam was brought in as one for the future and ended up as first name on the team sheet by the end of the season.

Hobo

Why should he be treated differently to everyone else?!

He shouldn't, but allowances should be made for a players age and level of experience. Our fans dont allow a player one game to adjust, let alone the run of 5 or 6 required.

Johhny Blue

Lads, I don't know about you but I feel like I want to write off this signing immediately. In fact, I feel so strongly about it, I was considering crucifixion. I'll need a posse to get him up on the cross - please let me have an idea of numbers so I can figure out if this is feasible.
Maybe we could give Shipley another chance and use his cross

clint van damme

He shouldn't, but allowances should be made for a players age and level of experience. Our fans dont allow a player one game to adjust, let alone the run of 5 or 6 required.

it was tongue in cheek mate, as in all our players get slated before they've kicked a ball

Users who are viewing this thread