SIGNED!!!! - Tatsuhiro Sakamoto (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I cannot overstate how serious I am about this Sakamoto song situation - we’ve got a legit cult hero on our hands here and we’re letting some YouTube wanker deprive him of an actually good chant.

I detest a lot of what you stand for on this forum, but I couldn't agree with you more on this situation with Saka.

PVA

That position definitely suits him better, and I think he will make it his own if we continue with that formation. Definitely more suited to him than Simms.

And yes the song is terrible

Covkid1968#

‘Going loco with Tatsu Samakoto’ is and always has been the chant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100%…. Just need to just stop dicking around and get it going.

shmmeee

The song is “Saka Sakamoto, oh ooohhh oh oh” <REPEAT>

It’s easy, catchy, and he knows it.

shmmeee

Feel like we need another moment where the away fans are singing players songs and giving specific love again.

harvey098

I said a few negative things about Sakamoto earlier in the season but he’s completely proved me wrong in recent weeks and again tonight. Pleased for him - he works so hard on the pitch

harvey098

Leave with a year on his deal for less than market value? #themodel

Not sure we would’ve got much more for Gyok or Hamer even if they had 2 years left tbh. I think we maximised both of those in terms of time we kept them and money we achieved for them.

Terry_dactyl

He’s definitely not a one trick pony. His ability to go either way is fantastic and his all round play is superb. He’s also rapid!

I remember seeing him with his head in his hands vs Cardiff after they scored their 3rd. I thought ‘he can’t defend’. Seems I might’ve been wrong.

Covkid1968#

He looks stronger on the ball, not as light weight as his early games. He’s learnt that you can be pretty physical and get away with it in the Championship….I think Wright is starting to do the same.

skyblu3sk

He looks stronger on the ball, not as light weight as his early games. He’s learnt that you can be pretty physical and get away with it in the Championship….I think Wright is starting to do the same.
All about learning the league and refereeing standards. Tats tackling back last night was excellent if VanEw was out of position he was covering. They are starting to build a good understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread