SIGNED!!!! - Tatsuhiro Sakamoto (2 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

Really like this from Robins and the respect being shown back that even the coaches/players learn a bit of Japanese. Also, I do wonder if we will make another Japanese international signing. Will help him settle in. Remember when we got Hadji but also
Chippo to help settle into the UK,

Tatsuhiro Sakamoto’s first outing…

“I really like what I see. He’s such a nice and humble person. He’s going to learn English as well.

“He understands it very well, but he doesn’t speak it with enough confidence, but he understands and we’re getting him lessons and I think we will need to learn some Japanese.”

fatso

Really like this from Robins and the respect being shown back that even the coaches/players learn a bit of Japanese. Also, I do wonder if we will make another Japanese international signing. Will help him settle in. Remember when we got Hadji but also
Chippo to help settle into the UK,

Tatsuhiro Sakamoto’s first outing…

“I really like what I see. He’s such a nice and humble person. He’s going to learn English as well.

“He understands it very well, but he doesn’t speak it with enough confidence, but he understands and we’re getting him lessons and I think we will need to learn some Japanese.”
We need to give this lad a real SBA welcome!

fatso

Don't want to get too excited after only one preseason game, but he is the most exciting player I've seen in a Coventry shirt ever.
I still think MR has an eye on bringing BNC back either on loan again or as a permanent signing, which would give us an option to push Tats forward, which could be exciting.

Speedie's Head

Bloody hell, hope you are right. Think he is definitely going to be a surprise package for us this season.
Sounded terrific. Let's hope he can ride a tackle for when some of those defenders introduce themselves,. I suppose the Belgian league is pretty tough in that respect. Get him on the weights!

Londonccfcfan

Bloody hell, hope you are right. Think he is definitely going to be a surprise package for us this season.
Not sure about surprise package. Our expectations already raised. Have to give him time.

Last thing we want is another attacking midfielder who does all the hard work and cant score freezes from few yards out. There has to be end product. Am I excited..yes!

Kingokings204

It's just a treat to have exciting players like this. Ignore about end product and whatever else for a second, but for pure entertainment a team with Tatsu, O'hare, Palmer and hopefully Hamer is quite something.

not to mention simms and another striker

Users who are viewing this thread