Signed pictures in the club shop (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

Has anybody bought any of the limited edition signed framed cup final pictures being sold in the club shop?

If so, are the pictures encased in glass or perspex? Astonishingly, the club shop wasn't able to tell me.

fernandopartridge

Has anybody bought any of the limited edition signed framed cup final pictures being sold in the club shop?

If so, are the pictures encased in glass or perspex? Astonishingly, the club shop wasn't able to tell me.

No idea but fucking hell, they ain't the brightest lamps in there, are they?

James Smith

No idea but fucking hell, they ain't the brightest lamps in there, are they?

With the greatest of respect to a fellow retailer they should know about the products that they sell. At a previous employers we had a lever arch folder with the details of/technical specifications/materials used of everything we sold. This was provided by head office and we supplemented it with extra info we found on the web. Also had phone numbers for the manufacturers and or suppliers in case we needed to know something that wasn't in the folder. If they don't know can't they just call the supplier and ask?

Joy has no limits when we look to the sky.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Saw them yesterday. I'm not sure if the pictures are supposed to look a little as if they have been given the special effect look but they look a little bit like an old fashioned negative but with a deep blue and black, and light skin tones . A similar effect can be achieved if they are left on a window sill for too long or they are a copy of a copy of a copy. Not that they are either of these of course.

...I did wonder whether the autographs were genuine .

Nick

Administrator
Saw them yesterday. I'm not sure if the pictures are supposed to look a little as if they have been given the special effect look but they look a little bit like an old fashioned negative but with a deep blue and black, and light skin tones . A similar effect can be achieved if they are left on a window sill for too long or they are a copy of a copy of a copy. Not that they are either of these of course.

...I did wonder whether the autographs were genuine .

Can just imagine the work experience kid out the back with a permanent marker, like something off only fools and horses!

Covstu

Dont worry the shop was ramraided again so they wont get these back until we win the cup again in line with the new batch of shirts...

Hugh Jarse

Dont worry the shop was ramraided again so they wont get these back until we win the cup again in line with the new batch of shirts...

What kind of sick minded fcuk would want to ram raid the City Club shop.

Please tell me this is a joke.

James Smith

Seriously, again?

SkyBlueScottie

With the greatest of respect to a fellow retailer they should know about the products that they sell. At a previous employers we had a lever arch folder with the details of/technical specifications/materials used of everything we sold. This was provided by head office and we supplemented it with extra info we found on the web. Also had phone numbers for the manufacturers and or suppliers in case we needed to know something that wasn't in the folder. If they don't know can't they just call the supplier and ask?

Ha ha can you imagine the football club being that organised about anything?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Tthey have put up some expensive looking anti ram raid bollards at the front now. A bit like locking the door after the horse....

James Smith

Can just imagine the work experience kid out the back with a permanent marker, like something off only fools and horses!

That made me laugh.

This time next year we'll be millyonaires.

Users who are viewing this thread