Signatures/Avatars and South Park (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Sheepy

Hi all - using my limited Photoshop skills, I used to make signatures/avatars for an old forum I used to be on. They are usually pretty basic and bold but sometimes that's what people like!

I also make South Park versions of people using South Park Studio (website) and Photoshop if anyone would like themselves created?
(for the record, the 3 characters are meant to be me - and I do own a bright pink Everton away shirt :pimp: :
CoventryCity11-12HomeAndyW.png

CoventryCity10-12AwayAndyW.png

Everton10-11AwayAndy.png

CCFCBen

Wow, you are awesome. Are you taking requests?

rob9872

Would love to see Cartman in a City shirt - especially as the Mrs says he's me! :) If you have a spare couple of mo's I'd like to use it. Tyia

Sky Blue Sheepy

The link to the South Park Studio is: http://www.sp-studio.de/

The rest are made from taking logo's from the internet and editing using Photoshop :p
And yes, I wouldn't mind testing my skills again so if anyone has any specifics then drop me a PM or post on here - whatever floats your boat :)

rob9872

Actually a Timmy one would be awesome :)

skyblueprincess

(((STOMPS FEET))))

I WANT ONE ...bats eyes Pleaseeeeeeeeee

I want Jessica rabbit in a cov city shirt but i guess thats not possible lol

rob9872

Cool - thanks :)

Sky Blue Sheepy

Ok, ok stop :p

I am limited by what the website loads up - so probably no South Park versions of Chef or Betty Boop I'm afraid. Kenny I can d cus it's on the site (the Kenny head).

If people want forum signatures made, then I need a few ideas of what images to use etc.

I'll post a few examples of what I used to do then see if anyone approves

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread