Signature !

Discussion in 'Ask the Admin' started by COVKIDSNEVERQUIT, Jan 22, 2018.

1. COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT Well-Known Member

Credit:
    £868.77
    Nick as the administrator of SBT

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  2. Grendel

Grendel Well-Known Member

Credit:
    £3,243.97
    You utter lunatic

General Election

3. rondog1973

rondog1973 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    £298.24
    Birmingham pud bombings?

Were the suspects remanded in custardy?

4. Nick

Nick Administrator

Credit:
    £9,944.18
    The signature was changed months ago, the fact you only have an issue with it now after you tried across multiple memorial threads to get a reaction from him says more about you.

From what I can see the context is condemning the bombings, if anybody is genuinely offended then I am sure they would say it would have said.

Just pretending to be suddenly offended because you got a reply after trying your hardest to get one is even worse. You clearly don't grasp the context of it and because you try to be clever and it backfires you have focused on that.

A couple of things:

1. If you want to bait people into giving you a reaction, don't act the victim when you get one.

2. If you don't want people to reply to you, don't try and act smart all the time or follow people about who will give it back

3. I'm not a teacher, if you want to act like you are in a play ground and throw punches or stones at people then don't whinge when they come back at you. There is so much bickering I know, but if you want to give it loads then cry about it don't expect sympathy.

You have done it with me also, tried to be sarcastic, patronising and cocky and then acted the victim when I reply.

If for example if somebody changed their Sig and it offended and somebody said "look, that's a bit offensive" as soon as they saw it then that's a different story, especially if they knew what it actually meant.

5. Nick

Nick Administrator

Credit:
    £9,944.18
    I didn't say I don't think you are related to him, I said you weren't the same person as him when somebody suggested it.

You don't make any sense, you give it loads then cry about it when you get some back.

You are suddenly outraged because he replied to you after you followed him about, it had been there for months. That's even worse. My point about timings is very relevant, that you become outraged after its been there for a year when he replies to you, rather than the first time you read it. It's false and it's more disrespectful than that signature that you now try to use it.

If you cant have the decency to try and understand the basics before whinging whats the point?

6. NorthernWisdom

NorthernWisdom Well-Known Member

Credit:
    £2,020.32
    Damn, I was hoping for more spurious and pointless bleating than this.