Sickness Bug (1 Viewer)

wingy

Is it that winter sickness bug that seems to hit this time every year resulting in bans on visiting most local hospitals and the Ricoh;)

Otis

Nope. Not yet. Don't want it either.

Watching the City is making people sick enough without coming down with some viral infection.

kg82

Yup, had it last week. Wasn't great but I managed to shift it relatively quickly!

wingy

Can you Catch it through the KeyBBBOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDD,Wheres the Pan??:facepalm::whistle:

Diehard Si

My mates got it, shitting water out. I had something similar in August, but I think that was an infection from swallowing a lot of city river water while rafting.

My Mrs had flu last week.

A lot of nasty stuff going round.

wingy

Sounds like a couple of euphamisms in there Si ,the sort of things you would'nt find on this kind of site:whistle::facepalm:

Covstu

I had it a few months back, little one brought it back from nursery. Most of my team have been hit with it recently so expecting a second bout soon!!!

Sky Blue Sheepy

Yup. The missus had it last week so I do too. If your nose is sore/raw use Sudocrem - you look ridiculous with a white nose but it's a god-send!

Nick

Administrator
Been in bed since yesterday evening and just about getting out now.

Never knew so much liquid could come out of me :(

Users who are viewing this thread