Sick of the Telegraph (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Apologies if it's been posted elsewhere, but they don't even know/check how many days there are in a month ! Embarrassing or what!

Re: Callum O'Hare...

Coventry are keen to land his services on a permanent deal, CoventryLive understands, and will be able to do so for a nominal compensation fee should his deal come to an end.

His contract is set to expire on June 31, the very day his loan spell with the Sky Blues will expire, but he could stay longer without penning a new deal thanks to FIFA's latest announcement.

Frostie

Typical Telegraph.
As they're now just a rehashed content provider with clickbait headlines, you'd think they'd at least get facts right.

Additionally why would he "stay longer" i.e. extend his loan when our season has finished?

We can approach him on June 24th.

Skybluefaz

"The Sky Blues have not been afraid to bring in Europen imports under Robins, part thanks to head of recruitment Chris Badlan.

The former Norwich City head of European scouting has helped to bring the likes of Wesley Jobello, Fankaty Dabo and Gervane Kastaneer to the club."

Spelling is shite, plus I'm not having Dabo classed as a 'Europen import' because he was on loan in the Netherlands.

steve cooper

The Telegraph has an article about Steven Froggatt on their web page, they say he converted to full back. He was my favourite player of that time but I can't remember him playing full back, can anyone else remember that?

Nick

Administrator
The Telegraph has an article about Steven Froggatt on their web page, they say he converted to full back. He was my favourite player of that time but I can't remember him playing full back, can anyone else remember that?

I thought he was left back?

Skybluefaz

He got called up to the England squad on the back of his left back form or there was certainly rumors that he was going to get the call before that c**t did what he did. Frogatt mainly played left wing but definitely did drop back.

mr_monkey

I've not read the article as I don't want to give them revenue, but have they actually given credit to the podcast this time or claimed the work as their own again

Nick

Administrator
I've not read the article as I don't want to give them revenue, but have they actually given credit to the podcast this time or claimed the work as their own again

Theres a link hidden away at the bottom and it says: Sky Blues Extra podcast

mr_monkey

Theres a link hidden away at the bottom and it says: Sky Blues Extra podcast

That's good, I'm glad they see giving them credit this time without having to be prompted.

The podcast was a damn good listen, I will never forgive Nicky summerbee for that tackle on froggatt, how he didn't get sent off is beyond me, we were sat right in front of it and it was nasty

Legia Sky Blue

Froggatt played left midfield for us. There was talk about him playing a wing back roll, but I can't recall any game where he actually played it for us. Not sure if he ever played there for Villa or Wolves before he joined us though.

Bugsy

The only time I remember him being left back was when he filled in there against Arsenal on boxing day...PUSB Screenshot_20200706-150121.jpg

steve cooper

He got called up to the England squad on the back of his left back form or there was certainly rumors that he was going to get the call before that c**t did what he did. Frogatt mainly played left wing but definitely did drop back.
Yes, my memory is not that good now, but I definately remember him bombing down the left wing, he had a great 'engine' from what I remember.

Winny the Bish

Reach have announced they're cutting 550 jobs so if you were sick of the Telegraph before then hoo boy get ready for what comes next.

EDIT: And it looks like staff at the Coventry Observer could be set to strike, after working staff had to take up to 50% paycuts, leaving them worse off than furloughed staff.

Last edited:

larry_david

Billson signs a new deal. Wait til the telegraph headline 'keeper signs on at City as championship plans take shape'

larry_david

The state of this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200708-105001.png
    Screenshot_20200708-105001.png
    443.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20200708-105029.png
    Screenshot_20200708-105029.png
    480.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20200708-105037.png
    Screenshot_20200708-105037.png
    176 KB · Views: 37

Halftime Orange

Thankfully I use Brave browser and do not get any ads on sites and that shit right there is why, what a fucking shambles of a website.

Users who are viewing this thread