Match Thread Shrewsbury v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 4th Mar (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

Not many guarantees in life but you know when Clive gets excited you can guarantee a goal will not be scored by Coventry City.

Sky Blue 1987

Sounds like a head and neck concern because they would use a spinal board and neck brace to keep everything still to prevent further damage

Nick

Administrator
Apologies mate, just went a bit off topic due to the concern for Rose, we are playing much better than shrewsbury so far, could do with a goal cause we likely to concede at some point

3 goals you mean for to have a relaxing last 10 minutes!

dongonzalos

Yeah I know, I've been commenting about it since kickoff.

You went off topic a bit. Thought you would appreciate getting brought back to the match. Would hate it to be 'only when it suits and all that'
Anyway back to the match.

Nick

Administrator
You went off topic a bit. Thought you would appreciate getting brought back to the match. Would hate it to be 'only when it suits and all that'
Anyway back to the match.

It isn't only when it suits, unless you have made loads of posts about the game and during the game that are invisible?

Nick

Administrator
Whalley who sounded quite dangerous being taken off.

Lets hope we react to the change.

dongonzalos

Apologies mate, just went a bit off topic due to the concern for Rose, we are playing much better than shrewsbury so far, could do with a goal cause we likely to concede at some point

I was just returning a bit of sarcasm Nick's way mate. No problems with your comments at all. As there should have been no issue with mine earlier on about how silly it was not to sell Stevenson if the manager doesn't see him as a starter.

dongonzalos

It isn't only when it suits, unless you have made loads of posts about the game and during the game that are invisible?

Ah ok didn't know that, how many posts is it about the game you have to make before you can make one off topic? Thought it was just because the particular post didn't really sit with your view point.

Sky Blue 1987

I was just returning a bit of sarcasm Nick's way mate. No problems with your comments at all. As there should have been no issue with mine earlier on about how silly it was not to sell Stevenson if the manager doesn't see him as a starter.
I think there is more to the Stevenson thing than that let's leave that discussion for another day as there is a game going on you know

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Clive hasn't mentioned Wasps for a full 5 minutes.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
'Language timothy'. I've never heard you get so worked up over an opposition player.

PUSB

Apologies for any offence caused to any readers :)

Not often I use that term during my professional capacity ;) But he really wound me up. As did the ref who is also one (won't use it again ;))

Gazolba

We've dominated this half and not scored. Shrewsbury will come out in the second-half totally rejuvenated and Slade will be slow to react.

Users who are viewing this thread