shrewsbury away (1 Viewer)

breadbin

just a quick one we are down to play them on the 20th feb same day as the cup so if they beat Sheffield, do you get a refund on tickets if they move it to mid week

CJ_covblaze

I guess they will. Down to Shrewsbury if it's not in your Statutory Rights.

CJ_covblaze

Do football fans have any statutory rights?

They resemble the rights of the residents of Rye Hill. That's where some believe we should all live anyway.

CJ_covblaze

skyblue1991

Didn't want to risk general sale so borrowed a friends season ticket and bought two tickets.

Can't wait for this!

CJ_covblaze

Might just be that they need to open another block. There were around 500 left earlier.

LastGarrison

Got 4 today.

Just need Sheffield Wednesday to do us a favour and not wreck what has the makings of a great day out!!

SlowerThanPlatt

25 tickets left...we won't get anymore tickets like we did at Walsall, Crewe, Chesterfield etc, this is the full amount we can have

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

25 tickets left...we won't get anymore tickets like we did at Walsall, Crewe, Chesterfield etc, this is the full amount we can have

On a completely unrelated (only as I saw that answer by ccfc to that question was asked by Cov Pics Twitter account) note STP is it you that runs the Cov Pics Twitter!?

brilliant account!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Tweet from the club-

Tickets for our away game against Shrewsbury are now sold out! We will not be receiving any extra tickets above this 1511 allocation #pusb

Users who are viewing this thread