Match Thread Shrewsbury Away (22nd July) (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Happy_Martian

City rejects
Less so than they were. According to their official site, only Marosi, Shipperz and Bayliss are still there.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Back in town and might pop over for this one. Traditionally I couldn't really give a toss about preseason, but if it is a tenner then might be worth a few hours on a Saturday afternoon. A couple of new exciting players too!

skybluestub

Still tickets at the ticket office too - they're on sale there until midday tomorrow. I grabbed mine this afternoon

Bugsy

do we reckon we be able to hear that new chant what Rob Made up at this

ohhh we half way there
jo-el Lati-beau-diere

like that....PUSB

Bugsy

Needs the “Premier League well make it I swear” line otherwise what are we halfway to?

that's what I meant lol the whole chant, just started off from the start, couldn't be arsed to finish it...PUSB

Bugsy

It’s a banger. Which means it’ll probably never get sung, like Hyam The One And Only

we will have to make it happen, 1st rehearsals at 3pm Saturday @ the Croud Meadow and 7pm Tuesday @ Stadium MK...PUSB

skybluejelly

Define “extremely wet”. Will it be as wet as the pre-season friendly at Nuneaton Boro in about 2015? That was like sheet rain and flooded the pitch in about 5 minutes.
I am still not dry from that day

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

4-0. Simms with 2. Godden and Kelly with the others.

Users who are viewing this thread