shows how many fake fans there was at Crewe (1 Viewer)

CCFCREECE

shows how many fake fans there were at crewe only 11,000 at Yeovil... Fake Fans!

comment if you are a loyal supporter!!

Grendel

shows how many fake fans there were at crewe only 11,000 at Yeovil... Fake Fans!

I didn't go to the game at Crewe - how many did we take?

Mucca Mad Boys

They aren't all 'fake fans', £22 for a League One fixture v Yeovil isn't exactly attractive is it? £5 for a 2 legged semi-final away from Wembley, of course it's going to draw more fans.

Such a stupid post, as well as being late!

Rocket23

i was at crew not yeovil am i fake then??going crew away people have different circumstances when r idiots going to realise this,no one is a better fan thananyone else

covcity4life

They aren't all 'fake fans', £22 for a League One fixture v Yeovil isn't exactly attractive is it? £5 for a 2 legged semi-final away from Wembley, of course it's going to draw more fans.

Such a stupid post, as well as being late!

your such a hypocrite

you will say its ok to miss a full priced game

but anyone who misses a cheap game and goes to full priced ones is a shit fan in your book

Mr B

Open letter to the Three Billy Goats Gruff................ Please come and recliam your troll as we have just found him for you and he does a better job sitting under a bridge threatening to eat you!

Covrock

shows how many fake fans there were at crewe only 11,000 at Yeovil... Fake Fans!<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
I take offence to that comment. I work 12 hour shifts, 4 on 4 off. This makes it difficult to get as many games in as I would like. I really get pissed off with these, I'm a better fan than you posts. Yep zzzzzzz.
Reece. I take it you work mon- fri 8-5??

Grendel

Grendel

<br />
<br />
I take offence to that comment. I work 12 hour shifts, 4 on 4 off. This makes it difficult to get as many games in as I would like. I really get pissed off with these, I'm a better fan than you posts. Yep zzzzzzz.
Reece. I take it you work mon- fri 8-5??

Big assumption that he works. Probably day off school more likely.

Mucca Mad Boys

your such a hypocrite

you will say its ok to miss a full priced game

but anyone who misses a cheap game and goes to full priced ones is a shit fan in your book

Not really, I'm just saying it isn't 'attractive' and others can't really afford it, it's a lot to watch, what turned out to be, shit.

Why having a ST is good, £8 for every game for me!

exhallskyblue

everyone has different circumstances and all, in turn should welcome people coming in regardless and not harass them so they dont come again

covcity4life

Not really, I'm just saying it isn't 'attractive' and others can't really afford it, it's a lot to watch, what turned out to be, shit.

Why having a ST is good, £8 for every game for me!

then why didnt you go tranmere game? could it be that like others you have a commitment?

i thought we were past this but today once again you have started your bigger fan crap, targeting those you know go to games to boot.

i have sent you a PM as taking more threads on this matter is just dumb.

Mr B

Guys you will be able to spot CCFCREECE at games he has pink hair which is stood on end, is fairly portly in the face and body and likes having pencils shoved up his ar$£.

here he is wtih his friends pre-match:
troll-dolls.jpg

RichieGunns

Meh,

I've had my say extensively on this subject on several different threads over the past few months.

Not rising to it anymore.

Go away Reece :p

And Mr B! That made me chuckle :D

skyblue1991

I went to the Crewe game but missed Yeovil. Will be going to Swindon at home next plus been to another 7/8 home games this season.

Sorry for not being a true fan :(

LastGarrison

Funny things is a few on here even moaned about the type of fans we did have at Crewe away.

Now I am confused are the pissed up rowdy ones that were there that day loyal fans or not? :thinking about:

RichieGunns

I went to the Crewe game but missed Yeovil. Will be going to Swindon at home next plus been to another 7/8 home games this season.

Sorry for not being a true fan :(

Shame on you :p Shame on you for not being a true fan.

You must go flagellate yourself in repentance for your sins for the next 12 hours ;)

Sky Blue Kid

Think he's talking about how many fans at Crewe for the return leg guys.....................it was about 72k if memory serves me right!:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Mucca Mad Boys

then why didnt you go tranmere game? could it be that like others you have a commitment?

i thought we were past this but today once again you have started your bigger fan crap, targeting those you know go to games to boot.

i have sent you a PM as taking more threads on this matter is just dumb.

That's why I apologised, I realised I was becoming a 'I'm a bigger fan you' poster, it was a 'serious joke' but it was wrong, I apologise.

On Tranmere, I was technically there, my ST would've been counted, but I wasn't there because, as I've said, I had an exam in the morning, and because it's a big syllabus, I needed to finish it off for the exam, some of what I was revising came up, I wanted to go, but didn't because education is more important.

If my mate, who was a ST holder last season, got one next season, or this season, I wouldn't feel 'better' than him, I just want the RICOH full.

Although I think it's ok to make 'banterish' jokes about it though.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I work shifts which means I work most Saturdays and was working during the Yeovil game. I have however been to a couple of away games in the last few seasons where there have only been 200 odd CCFC fans, so by that logic you can narrow 11,000 down to a couple of hundred real supporters and then even less if any of them 200 weren't at the Yeovil game. I was at the Yeovil away game first game of the season, does that count?

Users who are viewing this thread