Should you be unlucky - (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

Not to get a ticket for you know where , will you still go down and go in the local pubs, stand outside the stadium for the atmosphere etc ?

Gazolba

If only they sold aerosols of Wembley air, you could spray it around your living room and not have to leave the couch.

Bob Latchford

If only they sold aerosols of Wembley air, you could spray it around your living room and not have to leave the couch.
They do in Lidl 2 for 1.99 or 2 for 2.00 #Bargain

hill83

I'll still be taking full advantage of a sesh in London but I wouldn't be going anywhere near Wembley if I don't get a ticket.

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

I'm going to London for the crack, son is 15 and dying to go, hopefully get him a ticket and send him
in with my Brother and Nephew. I've just got a feeling going in will make me sad for what we've lost
Rather than happy.
Ah right got ya . i'm sure your son will love it. my son has only known failure , so think he'll have a brilliant day out. you've gotta go in haven't you ? won't be the same as 87 but still ...

Last edited:

Brylowes

Ah right got ya . i'm sure your son will love it. my son has only know failure , so think he'll have a brilliant day out. you've gotta go in haven't you ? won't be the same as 87 but still ...
Definitely going in Bob (ticket permitting) based solely on reading the "mixed feelings" thread,
Life can be unfair and for some cut far too short. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
Priorities reassessed.

Bob Latchford

Definitely going in Bob (ticket permitting) based solely on reading the "mixed feelings" thread,
Life can be unfair and for some cut far too short. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
Priorities reassessed.
Ah, I see. I'm sure you'll decide what's best and , enjoy it the best you can .

SuperFred

If you don't get a ticket through the club im sure there'll be plenty of club wembley seats available fairly cheap as none of the usual members will be turning up

Users who are viewing this thread