Should we Loan Leicester Striker Joe Dodoo? (1 Viewer)

jassie78

Just speaking to my manager who's a Leicester City supporter and he was talking about they beat Bury last night 1 -4 and this Young striker Joe Dodoo scored an hat-rick on his debut.

He is pacey , powerful can play on winger or striker. Just thinking worth a shout if Elford-Alliyu on trail doesn't work out.

I think it would be ideal for the player to get league one experience and our club is only up the road from there's.

What are you thoughts guys?

Last edited:

ScottChegg

Just speaking to my manager who's a Leicester City supporter and he was talking they beat Bury last night 1 -4 and this Young striker Joe Dodoo scored an hat-rick on his debut.

He his pacey , powerful can play on winger or striker. Just thinking worth a shout if Elford-Alliyu on trail doesn't work out.

I think it would be ideal for the player to get league one experience and our club is only up the road from there's.

What are you thoughts guys?

I think you've seen a player score a hat-trick and thought "he must be good, lets sign him!".

rupert_bear

Well we need someone, all seems to have gone very quiet since a striker was "more or less" over the line a couple of weeks ago !

mrtrench

Because if a striker scores three goals for a premiership side, their first thought are going to "quick, let's loan his to a league 1 team"?

jassie78

Because if a striker scores three goals for a premiership side, their first thought are going to "quick, let's loan his to a league 1 team"?

Why not trench? with a punt if he's got potential and not going to get into 1st team. League one loan would be good development worth a trial.

Skyblueweeman

Why not trench? with a punt if he's got potential and not going to get into 1st team. League one loan would be good development worth a trial.

Well if he's scored a hat-trick in the League Cup, I'd suggest that Leicester are going to keep him and play him in the League Cup.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I think we should sign him based purely on his surname...... I mean we've had some shit up front before....but this would be by definition.

mrtrench

For the same reason that we won't lend out Maddison?

jassie78

For the same reason that we won't lend out Maddison?

Big difference here we are a league one club and need young players for our team because we can't afford to buy players. Where they are a premier league club can sign big signings with experience and loan out their up and coming younger players for experience.

We are still developing Maddison and once he has experienced he will be sold sisu every player has a price no matter how good they are.

Last edited:
Big difference here we are a league one club and need young players for our team because we can't afford to buy players. Where they are a premier league club can sign big signings with experience and loan out their up and coming younger players for experience.

We are still developing Maddison and once he has experienced he will be sold sisu every player has a price no matter how good they are.

This applies for most clubs not just ours so no need to bring SISU into it. Look at Villa with Benteke, Liverpool with Sterling. So SISU do not really need to be mentioned.

trondegilsoltvedt97

This applies for most clubs not just ours so no need to bring SISU into it. Look at Villa with Benteke, Liverpool with Sterling. So SISU do not really need to be mentioned.

Exactly. Every club is a selling club, every player has a price - look at Man United when sold Ronaldo to Real. Ther best player, but he had a price.

Users who are viewing this thread