Should we get promoted saturday (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

We can finally lose the Pity club tag that we've carried with us for the last 20 years ..

It's so degrading having a chat with somebody about football and when they find out you support coventry the conversation quickly turns into a counselling session

Please city

bigfatronssba

We can finally lose the Pity club tag that we've carried with us for the last 20 years ..

It's so degrading having a chat with somebody about football and when they find out you support coventry the conversation quickly turns into a counselling session

Please city

Would it not be worse?
The inevitable pasting ever other week?

Evo1883

Would it not be worse?
The inevitable pasting ever other week?

I mean we say this but not too many teams go up and get pasted every week , sure they get relegated , we very well could .. but I think it's an exaggeration for the most part

baldy

A Wolves fan came into my place of work Saturday & we got chatting & when I mentioned about the match Saturday he said 'Pffffft - Coventry? Didn't know they still existed'

Geeezus

bigfatronssba

A Wolves fan came into my place of work Saturday & we got chatting & when I mentioned about the match Saturday he said 'Pffffft - Coventry? Didn't know they still existed'

Geeezus

I can almost understand that type of football snobbery with fans who support a club that have been in the top flight for 20 years, but wolves have only been up there themselves for 5 minutes.

slowpoke

Weren’t they crap, West Ham didn’t seem that arsed for a while had that big European match a couple of days ago in their system ideal for a struggling team.

HerneBayGaz

Unfortunately that's the Premier league mentality for you. Nothing exists out of that League. Sad really 😞

Geeezus

Ashdown

A Wolves fan , I’ve known for 6 years and is a lovely bloke, just came up to me in a supermarket car park in Spain and said he will be rooting for us on Saturday. I’ve also heard that from a few other W Mids fans…..Only 1 Leicester mate has wished us well, the rest are grinding their teeth.

fernandopartridge

Please city

I think we already have really

baldy

Was randomly watching the City review vid on YouTube last night of the season when Gary Mac was in charge & he'd bought the likes of Morrell,Suffo & Barrett etc
who'd have thought that back in those dross days we'd be 1 game away from going back up to the Prem in the future? Surreal

Grendel

Was randomly watching the City review vid on YouTube last night of the season when Gary Mac was in charge & he'd bought the likes of Morrell,Suffo & Barrett etc
who'd have thought that back in those dross days we'd be 1 game away from going back up to the Prem in the future? Surreal

Well you have that total wanker McGinnitty to blame for all of that and largely why we are here now

Garlana86

Please city
We'll continue to be the underdog every game which will be nice, but should we come straight back down, we will very quickly lose that tag and we'll have to get used to being expected to win.

Users who are viewing this thread