Should SISU be on the phone to Northampton (1 Viewer)

Donnie Brasco

I think SISU should get straight onto Northampton and try to get that tried and tested manager back. The guy didn't bring attractive football but it brought results and that's what I am looking for.

The 1 thing that SISU have done right during their tenure is hire MR and now karma has bitten them on the arse.

ajsccfc

It brought results, but those results very quickly became consistent and uninspiring defeats. No ta.

Walking Bird

Don't really want to have neck ache again. Although he did instill a fighting spirit & teams hated playing against us. Another person fucked over by SISU.

Mucca Mad Boys

No, his system wouldn't suit the current team, no basketball player upfront for the CBs to aim for.

We've got good footballers, use them!

Marty

No, we need a manager with a similar style to Robins.

Mucca Mad Boys

If I could get anyone for CCFC now, Karl Robinson! Annoying accent, might be tempted now MK are doing shit, plays football the right way, and plays 4-2-3-1, similar to MR, young manager and has a bright future IMO.

Just can't see it though.

I mean ANYONE, not like Fergie, Mourinho, Pep etc.

Last edited:

Delboycov

No way...I think I'd prefer Bobby Gould back! Actually thinking about it.....no I definitely wouldn't prefer Gould back.

Ashdown1

I think SISU should get straight onto Northampton and try to get that tried and tested manager back. The guy didn't bring attractive football but it brought results and that's what I am looking for.

The 1 thing that SISU have done right during their tenure is hire MR and now karma has bitten them on the arse.

That has to be a wind up...............If that pillock ever stepped into our club as anything other than an opposition manager then I would turn my back on it all for good.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
better still we can move the whole team over to his neck of the woods ............ i know a little ground that might be available .......... am sure he would take over then..... :whistle:

seriously ........... NO ! some of the worst football I have had to watch and had no clue how to change it when it started going wrong

skybluesam66

in no particular order - 1 of the following

Robbie keane player manager
Andy morrell
Nigel Adkins
Phil Parkin (would not get him before his day out)
Glenn Hoddle

RoboCCFC90

1 of 3 for me. Dowie, never given a proper chance, Black the same, Mickey Adams, a good solid manager.;)

I would rather see Ronald McDonald get the job then Micky Adams

Sky Blue Kid

RoboCCFC90...

Let's put it this way m8. Adams brought in Dennis Wise and gave us our highest finish in nearly 40 years(8th in Championship)
So your theory blown clean out of the water m8 :whistle:

RoboCCFC90

RoboCCFC90...

Let's put it this way m8. Adams brought in Dennis Wise and gave us our highest finish in nearly 40 years(8th in Championship)
So your theory blown clean out of the water m8 :whistle:

Okay lets put it this way Chum its an opinion, I don't want him back he managed for Incester and I never liked him..

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm worried the board are going to play it safe an just appoint a yes man who will keep his mouth shut an do as his told

ajsccfc

Such people rarely exist outside the paranoia of people looking for reasons to moan about a board, I wouldn't worry.

ajsccfc

Don't like the manager - yes man!

Manager doing well - obviously standing up to the evil tyrants!

Magic.

Nonleagueherewecome

No, no, no, no, NO!

shy_tall_knight

No - shocked by the very suggestion, the fact he is at a small club like Cobblers is all the evidence you need as to what the football community think of his true ability, Watford was a fluke had King & Ashley Young up front, bound to win games with those 2 at championship level. AB though is a good honest bloke but nothing to offer the modern game.

ajsccfc

It's exactly that, an empty criticism of managers in order to slag off the board by proxy too.

What does a 'yes man' entail? Doing the job they've agreed to and carrying out discussions nobody here knows about? What should they be doing?

Users who are viewing this thread