Should Bounties be dropped from Celebrations? (1 Viewer)

Should Bounties be dropped from Celebrations

• Yes

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • No

Votes: 44 62.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skybluetony176

Best way to eat them is just pop it in your mouth and suck it gently until it melts.

And yes I am still talking about bounty’s.

Briles

I dont like them so I'd say get rid, however it also means people who do like them leave more of the others for me.

It's like Sophies choice

Samo

Trump in prison
Putin deposed
Labour in power (except in Cov)
Wasps in London (or anywhere but Cov)
SISU gone
Bounty celebrations reinstated

= Happiness

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Bounties are one of your five aday.

Alkhen

They arent acutally removing them though. its a marketing stunt where they are releasing a limited tub without them to drum up press coverage.. it has worked.

Anyways, people who dont like bounties are basic slugs with zero taste. case closed

Otis

They arent acutally removing them though. its a marketing stunt where they are releasing a limited tub without them to drum up press coverage.. it has worked.

Anyways, people who dont like bounties are basic slugs with zero taste. case closed
Exactly. Heathens to a man.

oscillatewildly

Geordie goes to see his GP and tells him, 'Doctor, doctor I cannae unastand it, every time I wake up in the mornin like I smell of coconut'.
GP replies - 'Why man, yer bounty'!

SkyBlueMatt

Shocking decision. I don't know how these people sleep at night. I always save them for last because no one else likes them.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

you-took-the-words-right-out-of-my-mouth.gif

skybluetony176

Did you hear about the wanted wild west outlaw who used to ride around wearing a hat made of desiccated coconut and milk chocolate?
There was a bounty on his head.
Could have been worse. George Michael once got a chocolate bar stuck up his arse. It was a careless wispa.

TomRad85

Dump Snickers as well and double up on the Fudge and caramels
Cadbury might have something to say about that. I'm all in for a celebrations/heroes crossover though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Otis

Cadbury might have something to say about that. I'm all in for a celebrations/heroes crossover though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
If I start looking on some nefarious sites, will I only be able to find dark chocolate selection boxes?

jimmyhill

Mike Ashley has just put in a bid for Celebrations. However he says he's not interested in buying the bounty confection range. Is he playing hardball or are Mars asking him to buy a sweet that has not been invested in for a large number of years at an overinflated price?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

Dump celebrations altogether especially the fudge bring back milk tray in its original format with lime barrels coffee creams turkish delight now you're talking

Sbarcher

If I was Bounty, I’d have a word with my agent and get a transfer to Quality Street.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Genius marketing pre Christmas to focus on their brand and purchases rather than any other box or tub that people would buy.
Nothing more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread