Shot yourself in the foot, haven't you SISU (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIR ERNIE

If you'd accepted the £150k offer, stayed at the Ricoh, not incurred a 10 point deduction, we'd be top six by now.

The way this side are playing, that would have attracted minimum 15,000 for home games.

Instead you've got no income and will be forced to sell Wilson, Clarke etc in January, creating an even bleaker future.

You've screwed it up for everyone including yourselves.

Well done.

chiefdave

They didn't get offered that did they? I thought it was administrator?

So they claim but then Fisher also told SSN they'd have to consider it and managed to make a rent deal with NTFC while telling us they weren't allowed to make a deal to play at the Ricoh. IMHO if they really believed that deal wasn't being offered to them and they would have accepted it they'd be making it very publicly known.

Mrpipes

No , that's not w'at your thread is about , you're stating facts about sisu turning down acl offer of 150k a week , and you've been proven wrong
Fail thread of the day half way through our best game of the season

How about something positive Eh?
They didn't want it because they believed they would distress ACL still further by moving to Northampton.

Travs

If you'd accepted the £150k offer, stayed at the Ricoh, not incurred a 10 point deduction, we'd be top six by now.

The way this side are playing, that would have attracted minimum 15,000 for home games.

Well done.

Except when we were on the very crest of a great run last year, under Mark Robins, turning teams over left right and centre, we only got about 12000 at home to Yeovil.....

Travs

Instead you've got no income and will be forced to sell Wilson, Clarke etc in January, creating an even bleaker future.

Just like we were forced to sell them in the summer....?

You have forgot the trademark "wait til it gets cold and we get injuries and start losing..." quote

You can't stand to see us doing well.

SIR ERNIE

Just like we were forced to sell them in the summer....?

You have forgot the trademark "wait til it gets cold and we get injuries and start losing..." quote

You can't stand to see us doing well.

Are you serious?

I'm skyblue through and through. SP and the boys are doing a fantastic job but do you really think this club are 'doing well'?

stupot07

Are you serious?

I'm skyblue through and through. SP and the boys are doing a fantastic job but do you really think this club are 'doing well'?

The Team are doing well, you know those 11 players running around the big green field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

torchomatic

I don;t think it really was £150K a year, was it?

ohitsaidwalker king power

I don;t think it really was £150K a year, was it?

How much was it?

Does it matter... SISU will not accept.. as I have said many times SISU are holding our football club at ransom in Northampton with keys to the Ricoh freehold the price of hostage release. Joy said it in the statement with LR- loud and clear. There it is.... keys to the Ricoh or forget it.....bloody disgraceful.

"Equal" responsibility for this mess?.... really?

bigfatronssba

Doesn't matter if its £150k or £1.3m. The club is still losing millions in revenue because of the move.

valiant15

How much was it?

Does it matter... SISU will not accept.. as I have said many times SISU are holding our football club at ransom in Northampton with keys to the Ricoh freehold the price of hostage release. Joy said it in the statement with LR- loud and clear. There it is.... keys to the Ricoh or forget it.....bloody disgraceful.

"Equal" responsibility for this mess?.... really?
Carefull, you might upset some of the sisu cheerleaders.

bigfatronssba

ACL have made no offer to CCFC - only to the Administrator - get real - we had no choice to leave Coventry thanks to CCC.

Why didn't they just continue paying the £1.3m rent whilst building a new ground?

Sky Blues

How much was it?

Even if the £400,000 offer had been taken, the club would have been better off financially at the Ricoh this season.

torchomatic

I agree. I'm just saying the offer wasn't a straight £150K.

Doesn't matter if its £150k or £1.3m. The club is still losing millions in revenue because of the move.

georgehudson

which ever way you wish to choose, surely, it points to a disastrous method of controlling the club we all care about,
yet all factions berate others,
we have a young team that are performing superbly,
we have controllers / owners who know nothing about football, (JS words),
& the authorities FA / FL, do precious little,
it would seem ACL / CCC are hamstrung by the JR,
there are surely many other factors, but we, as fans, are fed morsels of information,
the truth is out there,
PUSB

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Go on.. please convince me that there was no other choice and that residing in Northampton makes business sense?

I look forward to seeing this poster's justification. We're losing £100K+ on gate receipts on every home game. Over the course of the season, we'll lose twice what the rent was; and leave the club hamstrung for years with a devastated turnover limiting squad investment due to FFP

stupot07

The administrator was running the club. He could of accepted the offer.

Shame he was in fishers back pocket.

The administrator was running 1 of the clubs companies, not the whole club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
Although I don't know much about companies etc but haven't people like haskell come out and said he did it properly?

bigfatronssba

But if they wanted it, SISU would have screamed in the media about that offer being for them ??! However surely you know Nick they haven't wanted to negotiate past about April !

Didn't Joy say in her interview that they have been looking into a new ground since January?

Hardly negotiating in good faith.

Nick

Administrator
But if they wanted it, SISU would have screamed in the media about that offer being for them ??! However surely you know Nick they haven't wanted to negotiate past about April !

All I said was they weren't offered it were they? it is like me saying that acl offered them free rent so why didn't they accept it?

stupot07

stupot, are you really saying, or inferring, that you think PA is / was doing an acceptable job ?

In his role as officer of the court, I believe he has done his job within the confines of the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread