Shortlist ? Lets play a game (1 Viewer)

theprince

So we now have a shortlist, who do you think is on it ? Lets assume there are 5 names on it so i reckon
1. Richard Shaw, obviously
2. Dennis Wise
3. Kevin Blackwell
4. Paul Ince
5. Dion Dublin, Just a hunch, bit of a long shot, but you never know

I'll put a sixth OTIS

LewSkyBlue

wise, ince, blackwell, the guy from carlisle (cant remember his name) and maybe shaw.....

pep guardiola isnt up to much either :D

Otis

I am not on the shortlist

They did ring me but I was sitting on the toilet at the time and i couldn't be arsed to answer it.

Anyway, it's an easy decision. Ask all the candidates the same question and the *first one to say they would leave an attacker up the field when we are defending corners gets the job.

*When I say first I obviously mean 'only.'

Diehard Si

Wise, Blackwell, Dickov, Wilder, Dyche, Shaw, Ince

Yes that's 7 but I know all of these being carefully looked at by Ccfc ( apart from Wilder who is a guess )

LewSkyBlue

I am not on the shortlist

They did ring me but I was sitting on the toilet at the time and i couldn't be arsed to answer it.

Anyway, it's an easy decision. Ask all the candidates the same question and the *first one to say they would leave an attacker up the field when we are defending corners gets the job.

*When I say first I obviously mean 'only.'

leave an attacker up field.... did you notice on about 3 corners tuesday night, burton had all 11 players in the box and we had 3 defenders on the line and 1 inbetween them and the 18 yard box :S no wonder they all got cleared

Otis

leave an attacker up field.... did you notice on about 3 corners tuesday night, burton had all 11 players in the box and we had 3 defenders on the line and 1 inbetween them and the 18 yard box :S no wonder they all got cleared

Yep and when we leave everyone back and clear the ball all we do is give the ball back to the opposition to have another go at us.

What on earth use are the likes of Sheff and Cody at defending in our own box?

It's a rhetorical question so no need to answer that.

LewSkyBlue

it is really confusing. we get 11 in the box defending they leave 1 back so theres 21 people in the box.... no wonder murphy poos himself and stays on his line or flaps a weak fist at the ball whenever it gets crossed in

BigCsCheesyGrin

Mmm shortlist lets think:- Ronnie Corbett, The girl one from The Krankies, What u talkin bout Willis guy from different strokes (might be dead though?) , an Umpah Lumper or Tom Cruise....

BigCsCheesyGrin

The Kranky girl used to live on the Alderman's Green Road Cov.

Ha ha, i never knew that. I only ever thought Cov was famous for Pete Waterman :) Come to think of it i remember pulling a girl in the pink parrott who looked like Krankie...and a couple of girls who looked like Pete Waterman ...experimental times +:)

rob9872

I wonder if he means short on height, experience, budget or salary (or all four!)

rob9872

Ha ha, i never knew that. I only ever thought Cov was famous for Pete Waterman :) Come to think of it i remember pulling a girl in the pink parrott who looked like Krankie...and a couple of girls who looked like Pete Waterman ...experimental times +:)

One of my mates got with this short ugly fat thing who we dubbed Jimmy Krankie on a boys weekend away. He had a Mrs back at home who he is still with now and it's an easy wind up that we never tire of to do the thumbs up and say "Fandabbydozy" in front of his mrs to see him go bright red and shuffle nervously :)

Mucca Mad Boys

Wise, Ince, Blackwell, Shaw, for definate... Maybe, Abbott, Dickov (hope not) and Megson (hope not).

The Reverend Skyblue

I've got to the point that as long as its not Dickov Staunton and Blackwell, i dont mind who gets it.
If its Staunton, i'm heading for the hills,(probably have to be the cotswolds), and build myself a log cabin and live as a hermit, and i'm never coming back till he's gone.

The Rev

Last edited:

BigCsCheesyGrin

One of my mates got with this short ugly fat thing who we dubbed Jimmy Krankie on a boys weekend away. He had a Mrs back at home who he is still with now and it's an easy wind up that we never tire of to do the thumbs up and say "Fandabbydozy" in front of his mrs to see him go bright red and shuffle nervously :)

Ha ha.,quality !

unicorn

is THat why you do it - you wait until i get home I will give him Fandabbydozy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diehard Si

I've got to the point that as long as its not Dickov Staunton and Blackwell, i dont mind who gets it.
If its Staunton, i'm heading for the hills,(probably have to be the cotswolds), and build myself a log cabin and live as a hermit, and i'm never coming back till he's gone.

The Rev

I was quite against Blackwell but on CWR Linell said that during his 2 years out he went over to Spain to study Barca and Real's coaching methods.

It's warmed the idea of him to me

SkyBlueScottie

I was quite against Blackwell but on CWR Linell said that during his 2 years out he went over to Spain to study Barca and Real's coaching methods.

It's warmed the idea of him to me

It shows willing as long as he absorbed the correct information.

Boothroyd used to do the same but his team never played like Barca.

And the Kranky was one of the better things he'd gone with!!! ;)

SkyBlueScottie

Indeed, often the fans are the worst judge, Boothroyd was not good enough, Coleman, Thorn etc, removing all of them has failed to cease the decline of the club.

Users who are viewing this thread