Shortland Horne? (1 Viewer)

lordy_87

I've noticed that in all of the pre-season friendlies so far the shirt sponsor has been Shortland Horne when our kit sponsor is Allsop & Allsop isn't it? Anyone know why?

Terry Gibson's perm

A&A must be delighted wearing a rival companies name on the shirt, but do they only sponsor us at home anyway?

Last edited:

CJ_covblaze

A&A must be delighted wearing a rival companies name on the shirt, but do they only sponsor us alone anyway?

Associate Director's company. They had their name on the U21 shirts last season too. Stat Sport sponsor the 1st team away kit. Same as last season.

Terry Gibson's perm

Only Cooke had SH on his top today though, as others wore the home shirt for the first time? Assume ref thought there would be a clash of shirts for him not to wear the 'home' one?

Ta thanks for all the updates kept me going while looking after the kids

lordy_87

Only Cooke had SH on his top today though, as others wore the home shirt for the first time? Assume ref thought there would be a clash of shirts for him not to wear the 'home' one?

Nope, the whole team had SH on their shirts today.

Samo

Nope, the whole team had SH on their shirts today.

They did... OP question was answered in #2. Can we close the thread and move on?

Terry Gibson's perm

No worries. Making the most of the away day reporting with the friendlies as not sure how many away games im going this year. Cant do the Rochdale game, and so far, have not bothered getting a ticket for Millwall.

I will probably make very few if any away trips as my wife works weekends so I look after the kids

Users who are viewing this thread