Shorthand For Those Who Can't Let Go (1 Viewer)

RPHunt

As I have said before, there is a certain group of posters who seem unable to let go of past events and, though I have most of them on ignore, their posts do tend to be quoted. As they seem to be running out of arguments and tend to recycle the same old clichés, I would like to suggest convenient shorthand for those arguments.

It would do everyone a favour; posters would have to type less and it will cut down on the amount of bandwidth and screen space being wasted on the same few tired clichés. So for the benefit of everyone, I suggest the following numbers be used as shorthand when posting in the future.

1. Joe Elliot must take the blame for a lot of the problems.
  2. Preston Haskell would have done exactly the same.
  3. The club couldn’t survive without F & B.
  4. ACL have bled the club dry.
  5. Council have bled the club dry.
  6. Council cost us 10 points.
  7. Without SISU the club would not exist.
  8. I made a substantial investment with SISU and I expect a large profit on it.*

*Obviously, I made this one up – no one is that stupid.

Nick

Administrator
Ahhh so you have made a thread moaning about people who don't share your viewpoint?

bigfatronssba

Ahhh so you have made a thread moaning about people who don't share your viewpoint?

Is that any different to creating a thread having a go at people who don't go to Northampton but then say they are glad they don't go?

Ripbuster

8. I made a substantial investment with SISU and I expect a large profit on it.*

9. CCFC is immaterial,it's the "like count" that matters most. :p

_brian_

I thought this was going to be a joke about people still grieving the loss of Jeremy Beadle*!!! LOL! Only joking! Just having a bit of Friday fun!!!

(*No offence intended for those who are still genuinely grieving).

Gint11

As I have said before, there is a certain group of posters who seem unable to let go of past events and, though I have most of them on ignore, their posts do tend to be quoted. As they seem to be running out of arguments and tend to recycle the same old clichés, I would like to suggest convenient shorthand for those arguments.

It would do everyone a favour; posters would have to type less and it will cut down on the amount of bandwidth and screen space being wasted on the same few tired clichés. So for the benefit of everyone, I suggest the following numbers be used as shorthand when posting in the future.

So you moan about posters who comment on past events and its getting boring but then you bullet point past events that are boring. Good work.

Gint11

So you moan about posters who comment on past events and its getting boring but then you bullet point past events that are boring. Good work.

mark82

And only the arguments that don't match his viewpoint. He may have had a point if it wasn't just one sided bollocks.

AJB1983

So we should be grateful to sisu and hate our council and fellow coventrians that work at acl?
Give me a break.

Covstu

i think your forgot NOPM, that seems to be the reaction for people who cannot form a decent argument!

mark82

can you create a sarcasm smiley as people seriously dont get it!!

tumblr_mnsf7z8UpI1qm9fxho1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread