Shop being stocked (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Had an Email from CCFC saying they now have new mugs in stock....
They go on about needing all match day revenue and can't even get the shop marketing right.
The place is embarrassing they should have popped into the Posh shop yesterday they would have got lots of ideas........

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'm a season ticket holder so goes without saying they never send me anything.

I wonder if they will ever think that anyone will buy wallpaper and marching CCFC curtains again? ....or just a key ring. Yeah key ring.

wingy

Got one for my Birthday last week along with a retro Fred Perry style t shirt and a complementary Calender

CJ_covblaze

Got one for my Birthday last week along with a retro Fred Perry style t shirt and a complementary Calender

Says it all that the Calendars we're being flogged off cheap in December!

CJ_covblaze

Mind you I guess some of the players on the calendar had gone by December.

ccfcway

I'm still waiting for my email, so have made up whats its going to say.

Dear......

Its that time of the season again when we are asking for you to cough up for next season, which will be a promotion pushing season and we will be working towards a new 365 revenue ccfc stadium (announcement pending) . To celebrate this, we have fully stocked the CCFC shop with commerative mugs.

The new mugs are limited edition (in that we only have 12).

* Please dont ask for football kits, we had a break in at the shop last Aug, where, amongst other things, 17 (yes 17) XXXL shirts were stolen, so we don't have any.

Kind Regards

Please note i have made up the above email. It was only 16 XXXL shirts stolen

http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/2014-08-25/team-kit-stolen-in-coventry-city-store-ram-raid/

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
They expect me to traipse all the way there just for a few new items of stock? Complete mugs...

letsallsingtogether

What is the deal with the sweets?

Probably out of date.

But seriously how many birthdays have they missed this year already, need to get their act together and stock the shop properly.
So if they are going to change the shirts next season, then there is no point in stocking up now but if they are to stay the same they need them in ASAP what is so difficult to see, who is the retail manager should be sacked.
Then again if he has the same budget as the team then no wonder he can't get any stock.

Steve.B50

I'm still waiting for my email, so have made up whats its going to say.

Dear......

Its that time of the season again when we are asking for you to cough up for next season, which will be a promotion pushing season and we will be working towards a new 365 revenue ccfc stadium (announcement pending) . To celebrate this, we have fully stocked the CCFC shop with commerative mugs.

The new mugs are limited edition (in that we only have 12).

* Please dont ask for football kits, we had a break in at the shop last Aug, where, amongst other things, 17 (yes 17) XXXL shirts were stolen, so we don't have any.

Kind Regards

Please note i have made up the above email. It was only 16 XXXL shirts stolen

http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/2014-08-25/team-kit-stolen-in-coventry-city-store-ram-raid/

Just just a thought but did anyone anywhere ever get offerd one of these stolen shirts on the cheap?

Nick

Administrator
Probably out of date.

But seriously how many birthdays have they missed this year already, need to get their act together and stock the shop properly.
So if they are going to change the shirts next season, then there is no point in stocking up now but if they are to stay the same they need them in ASAP what is so difficult to see, who is the retail manager should be sacked.
Then again if he has the same budget as the team then no wonder he can't get any stock.

I have got the kids away shirt in mind for my daughter, it has James number 9 on the back though.

letsallsingtogether

Will just change her name, got her the yellow away kit with Ahmed on for a fiver! Make sure she has a jacket on the top = money saving expert!*

*I didn't really.

seriously how hard can it be to stock a few shirts fuck me have them at every other football ground in the country.

chiefdave

The mugs are terrible as well, god knows who designed them. Not sure this is the best time of year to get new stock in, can't imagine the shop being busy once the season finishes in a few weeks.

skybluetony176

The mugs are terrible as well, god knows who designed them. Not sure this is the best time of year to get new stock in, can't imagine the shop being busy once the season finishes in a few weeks.

Have to agree with that. My kids got me a new one for my birthday and yes I love it as A) they bought it and B) it's still a CCFC mug but its very generic. It has a footballer on one side who doesn't look like anyone I remember and I'm not even sure we've ever had the kit he's wearing.

Colin1883

Had an Email from CCFC saying they now have new mugs in stock....
They go on about needing all match day revenue and can't even get the shop marketing right.
The place is embarrassing they should have popped into the Posh shop yesterday they would have got lots of ideas........

Will the mugs the patrons?????????

J

Jack Griffin

Just just a thought but did anyone anywhere ever get offerd one of these stolen shirts on the cheap?

Naaah, I'm keeping them in pristine condition for 25 years before selling them, I tell you by then a 2014-15 CCFC shirt will be as rare as rocking horse shit.
:)

J

Jack Griffin

Have to agree with that. My kids got me a new one for my birthday and yes I love it as A) they bought it and B) it's still a CCFC mug but its very generic. It has a footballer on one side who doesn't look like anyone I remember and I'm not even sure we've ever had the kit he's wearing.

There is a chap at Fargo village that designs and makes custom CCFC mugs (and other Midlands teams too, hiss boo :)), got myself one celebrating the Bayern Munich game a few weeks ago 'cos I was there all them years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

ccfcway

Naaah, I'm keeping them in pristine condition for 25 years before selling them, I tell you by then a 2014-15 CCFC shirt will be as rare as rocking horse shit.
:)

Yer, i can see it now....

"You can now be the proud owner of a 2014-15 home shirt. re-live the 4 month no home win spell. Marvel at that fact you are wearing the same shirt that CCFC legends, Williams, Coubally, Pugh and some brendford bloke. As you wear the shirt you will instantly become disillutioned that you are better than you are, and life defeats turn into moral victories and hold onto the hope that you will be able to turn things around"

£1.40 ono

Ashdown

I thought there would be a new wave of optimism on here from attendees ? Obviously not ! I ask in all seriousness, have Wasps got a club store at the Ricoh now and is it well stocked ? Personally I think the only way forward is for CCFC to have their merchandise back where they are playing. It was just after a good win that I spent the most money in there for the kids in days of old !

skybluetony176

I thought there would be a new wave of optimism on here from attendees ? Obviously not ! I ask in all seriousness, have Wasps got a club store at the Ricoh now and is it well stocked ? Personally I think the only way forward is for CCFC to have their merchandise back where they are playing. It was just after a good win that I spent the most money in there for the kids in days of old !

I think Wasps have taken over the old club shop as their club shop at the Ricoh.

It's dreadful not having the shop at the Ricoh and the club must be losing a fortune in crucial revenue. Like most I used to pop in before or after most games and more often than not spend something. The tin pot car boot style pasting table's inside with a handful of items is just dreadful.

Last edited:

cornoccfc

Common sense would see an early release and promotion of a 15-16 kit!

Nick

Administrator
Said it so many times, Sky Blue Sam should be out on a sunny day hassling the crap out of people at Gallagher. Cost = £50 - £75 a day?

Hand out a flyer about the new shirt, buy a shirt get a free match ticket in the new season with our great manager. 1st home game = busy.

ccfcway

Said it so many times, Sky Blue Sam should be out on a sunny day hassling the crap out of people at Gallagher. Cost = £50 - £75 a day?

Hand out a flyer about the new shirt, buy a shirt get a free match ticket in the new season with our great manager. 1st home game = busy.

agreed. not difficult is it

Users who are viewing this thread