Shit stirring or the truth? (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Richard Keys ‏ @TSKeysandGray
Just spoken to Trevor Francis. Spoke to Stubbsey last night. Both doing very well after big ops. Trev will be on the show in a fortnight.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
1h Tom Watts ‏ @Tom15_CCFC
@TSKeysandGray When you getting Gary to come on your show Richard, be good to see what he thinks of all the SISU nonsene
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
17m Richard Keys ‏ @TSKeysandGray
@Tom15_CCFC yep- we'll clear it all up. Let them all keep talking - its only getting worse while they do.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

:thinking about:

Getting stupid now.

Finally we get some comms from the SISU PR machine and My Gray decides they are making things worse.

We need to hear what Hoffman has to say then...

ggrady

'cov are days away from liquidation' he said that after the Donny game weeks ago! Fucking moron.

dongonzalos

The only thing that worries me is days after he said that OSB discovered the AVRO thing and no one has explained that yet

Brighton Sky Blue

All the more reason why the ARVO question must be put to Fisher at the fans' forum on Friday.

Grendel

Nonleagueherewecome

Skybluesammi

The most memorable quote for me, which as been pointed out would have taken us to December 23rd, was "If things don't happen in nine days, I'll make them happen." The guy's a muppet!

Brighton Sky Blue

Sorry, but whats AVRO?

SISU's sister company that filed a charge on the club's debts in March-giving it first dibs on the assets in the event of liquidation. They have liquidated failed SISU ventures before and so it seems they are gearing up to do the same here.

Users who are viewing this thread