SHIT ON THE VILLA!! (1 Viewer)

covhead1

Great to see the Vile lose today!!!

sylus

West stand which hosted both Man Utd for the FA Cup and Villa the Championship Playoff final both lost at that end, the end where we will be on Monday, ironically both by 1-0..so lets not gloat to much,hey!.

Adge

Who gives a monkeys about Villa, Leicester or any other team for that matter. All that matters is that ours wins which should ALWAYS be the main focus.

fatso

Who gives a monkeys about Villa, Leicester or any other team for that matter. All that matters is that ours wins which should ALWAYS be the main focus.
Lol, Agreed, but tell that to sunderland fans.

covhead1

West stand which hosted both Man Utd for the FA Cup and Villa the Championship Playoff final both lost at that end, the end where we will be on Monday, ironically both by 1-0..so lets not gloat to much,hey!.

OMG!!!! Thats it then!!! We are FUCKED!!
ITS IN THE STARS EVERYONE!! WERE AT THE SAME END AS THE VILLA WANKERS!!!

Mind you don't slip in the tears!!

fatso

Didnt every home team in the second leg of the play offs win, until city came along and turned everything on its head?
Remember, We’ve never, ever lost a final at Wembley.

no_loyalty

Villa have a poor record at Wembley, it was inevitable they would lose

sylus

I am saying it how it is,how you interpret it is up to you,but you don't how to be childish about it,after all,what i say is true.

Of course that can all change tomorrow, but do grow up!

Paxman II

I feel sorry for Villa tbf based only on the fact they are a bigger club than Fulham and the premier league has been infiltrated with so many 'smaller' clubs of late it weakens the league overall and strengthens the hold the big clubs have at the top end.It's a shame but I will say Fulham were terrific the last half of the season and you can't say they don't deserve it.

fatso

I feel sorry for Villa tbf based only on the fact they are a bigger club than Fulham and the premier league has been infiltrated with so many 'smaller' clubs of late it weakens the league overall and strengthens the hold the big clubs have at the top end.It's a shame but I will say Fulham were terrific the last half of the season and you can't say they don't deserve it.
If villa don’t get promoted next season, then their parachute payments will stop, and they could find themselves in big shit.
Wouldn’t that be a shame.

Westendlad

Better bring air fresheners with us then !

CovInEssex

One of our clients is in Witton and the office is about 70% villa fans, love hearing the tales about the Cov/Villa games in the 90s. Bottles of piss, load of our fans in the Holte End, running battles, Merson’s winner, etc

They do sympathise with our situ, but there was genuine hatred between us back then and they all say they miss the rivalry with us.

Ricketts

I thought they were not very good against M'boro in the playoff semi match either.

A poor advert for Championship football.

mds

Its not tempting fate is it, even if we wernt playing on Monday we would all be over the moon cause Villa lost, first 10th or last game of the season, Villa losing, regardless of anything else,Villa lost!!!

rupert_bear

Fulham are a bloody good team and will do well next season, should have been three up at half time but Villa were lot better second half and atleast made a game of it but overall much the better team won, aided for a bit by Coventry kid ex acadamy starlet, Cyrus Christie.

coop

I wanted villa to win as my mate's lad plays for them but them not going up will probably give him a better chance of first team football next season.

ps1948

Fulham are a bloody good team and will do well next season, should have been three up at half time but Villa were lot better second half and atleast made a game of it but overall much the better team won, aided for a bit by Coventry kid ex acadamy starlet, Cyrus Christie.
Cyrus Christie, another one "not good enough" for us.....according to some

Users who are viewing this thread