Shirt signing question, help required please (1 Viewer)

Hi there SBA.
After some help please, my best friend passed away recently. He was a season ticket holder for 39 years.( he was 52)
His daughter started going with him this season and only saw 1 match with him before he passed.
She has his shirt and loves it.
I want to get it signed by the squad and framed.
Any ideas on how I can sort this for her please?

wingy

Hi there SBA.
After some help please, my best friend passed away recently. He was a season ticket holder for 39 years.( he was 52)
His daughter started going with him this season and only saw 1 match with him before he passed.
That is just terrible for the lass .
Condolences to her the family and yourself.
I think the bloke to approach is Mark Hornsby in regards to getting it signed and maybe a memorial on the screen .

Skyblueweeman

Hi there SBA.

If you struggle, let me know and I can probably get it arranged.

coop

Contact the club my wife got me a shirt signed for my 50th free of charge.Just explain the reasons.

Hi James, all sorted. The team and Mark will sign the shirt and we can get it sent back to you. Where do you live? I'm wondering if I can pick up the shirt on my travels with work or whether you send the shirt to me and I send it on?
Oh wow thanks so much. I live in Northampton. Shall I post the shirt to you then?

Skyblueweeman

Oh wow thanks so much. I live in Northampton. Shall I post the shirt to you then?

Just PM'ed you mate. I was hoping that you'd live near or on the way to a couple of places I'm going to with work over the next few days and I could collect but alas not.

All good though. I've messaged you to confirm who to send to at Ryton - they're aware of the situation and are awaiting the shirt so once they receive, they'll get MR and the players to sign the shirt.

Add your return address in when you send the shirt and I've told them I'll cover any postage costs back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread