Shirt numbers released (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

giphy.gif

ptr

Anyone know what’s happened to Ngandu? Don’t hear anything about him anymore and I know he was very highly rated. Assume he’s injured but no squad number?

SlowerThanPlatt

Anyone know what’s happened to Ngandu? Don’t hear anything about him anymore and I know he was very highly rated. Assume he’s injured but no squad number?

He’s still doing okay, ended the season strong after his loan then got injured. There was a rumour Exeter wanted to take him on loan and that would be a really good chance for him.

Only a select few of the 23s have squad numbers

Last edited:

Skybluedownunder

We have 3 with another 1 out on loan. Surely you weren’t expecting another one? More goalkeepers than left backs.

Better days mentioned a while back we were potentially looking to bring two in and I really don’t have faith in the two we’ve got. Between the two of them they really haven’t played much despite both being around the 30 year old mark and spent a lot of time in the No.2 role for clubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Better days mentioned a while back we were potentially looking to bring two in and I really don’t have faith in the two we’ve got. Between the two of them they really haven’t played much despite both being around the 30 year old mark and spent a lot of time in the No.2 role for clubs

Why don't we sign sune 9th level keeper who has posted his instagram account

Skybluedownunder

Why don't we sign sune 9th level keeper who has posted his instagram account

There’s a reason I blocked you, cause you’re a twat!

Once again like I mentioned on another post, twats like you trying to put people down

Surprised you show your face on here after I think it was Boosh made you look like a muppet, was a while ago I can’t remember. Seem to have come out your cage again…. You weren’t missed

Last edited:

SkyBlueDom26

Once again like I mentioned on another post, twats like you trying to put people down

Surprised you show your face on here after I think it was Boosh made you look like a muppet, was a while ago I can’t remember. Seem to have come out your cage again…. You weren’t missed

He's a weirdo, has some obsession with mentioning my name in every post and is obsessed with the idea that I'm Boosh when I ain't :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: absolute weapon.

Skybluedownunder

He's a weirdo, has some obsession with mentioning my name in every post and is obsessed with the idea that I'm Boosh when I ain't :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: absolute weapon.

He’s a huge weapon! I thought we’d seen the back of him. I actually have him on blocked so I have to unhide the message in the group to read it and was like oh this knobhead again

It’s always on match days in the match day chats he gets really abusive and tries starting keyboard wars with everyone. I think he has a few stellas, don’t have a missus to hit up so comes on here and gives it stacks

ajsccfc

Number 3 being kept free has to mean we're looking at Asamoah Gyan to complete the forward lineup, no other explanation for it

D

Deleted member 11652

He’s a huge weapon! I thought we’d seen the back of him. I actually have him on blocked so I have to unhide the message in the group to read it and was like oh this knobhead again

It’s always on match days in the match day chats he gets really abusive and tries starting keyboard wars with everyone. I think he has a few stellas, don’t have a missus to hit up so comes on here and gives it stacks

He’s alright really quite entertaining. Doesn’t know much about football but could say that about plenty on here.

David O'Day

You blocked me but you are replying to a post.

Cool story

Users who are viewing this thread