shipley twitter (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Read it now. It’s just Robins saying the Twitter talk about Shippers being at Shrewsbury is bollocks.

CallumCCFC

It wasn’t twitter. He posted a picture Sunday on his instagram story of him and his family at the Shrewsbury town vs Sheffield Wednesday match. But Shipley confirmed he was only there due to being bestmates with Marosi. Cov twitter decided him being at a game meant he was signing for them which wasn’t true

chiefdave

It wasn’t twitter. He posted a picture Sunday on his instagram story of him and his family at the Shrewsbury town vs Sheffield Wednesday match. But Shipley confirmed he was only there due to being bestmates with Marosi. Cov twitter decided him being at a game meant he was signing for them which wasn’t true
Why do people jump to the conclusion that a player being a game means a move is imminent? My first thought, forgetting Marosi was there, was that he knew someone who was playing. Can't be that odd for a footballer to go a match.

Frostie

Why do people jump to the conclusion that a player being a game means a move is imminent? My first thought, forgetting Marosi was there, was that he knew someone who was playing. Can't be that odd for a footballer to go a match.

Ben Foster was at a Leamington game a few weeks back...

giphy.gif

wingy

Well yeah I mean Max Biamou used to go and watch Martial Lol.

higgs

Is he back in favour after today's appearance?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

higgs

He’s off mate. Stayed on the pitch to wave goodbye and caress the badge.
Didn't see that was watching the game on Ladbrokes web site the last 10 mins kept freezing on me. Had a fiver on derby so that I got to watch the game on the site jinxd them

rexo87

Didn't see that was watching the game on Ladbrokes web site the last 10 mins kept freezing on me. Had a fiver on derby so that I got to watch the game on the site jinxd them

Do that more often please pal

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread