Shipley delivery (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I was one of Shipleys biggest critics but I will always give credit where its due and it is due for Shipley, some of the killer balls he has played through have been fantastic, he seems to have cut a lot of his dreadful passes out by either confidence or better concentration. The thing that lets Shipley down is his absolutely dreadful corners and free kicks, as someone said on here, Robins wants to try and get more from our set pieces but changes fuck all in the delivery stage, its safe to say that if Shipley was a midwife there wouldn't be many safe deliveries !!

But he'd also be a very principled one as he'd refuse to deliver anything beyond the first man.

cc84cov

Robins didn’t criticise the delivery he criticised the players making moves to lose their men in the box
That’s all well & good can you remind me of a delivery he put in that got past the first man through ? I can’t remember one mate his delivery is piss poor.

Johnnythespider

There was only one corner i saw on Sunday where Westbrook attempted to find Hyam who was coming from deep to the near post, it didn't work but created a bit of confusion in the defence. We should definitely try a few more like that.

Magwitch

Robins is correct not enough movement in the box when we have corners or free-kicks, not saying Shipley’s deadballs are good either they’re not

Users who are viewing this thread