Sherlock (1 Viewer)

Otis

Not certain, but Moffatt, the creator has spoken of maybe in two years time.

shmmeee

Love a bit of Sherlock. Thought they overdid the drug angle a bit, and get sick of Martin Freeman looking angsty, but still one of my favourites.

Can't see why anyone would watch Dr Who outside of childhood nostalgia. Terrible show.

chiefdave

Not certain, but Moffatt, the creator has spoken of maybe in two years time.
All the major players have said they want to keep doing them its just that everyone is so busy getting a suitable time for filming is an issue.

To be honest probably works in their favour. A special or short run every 2 or 3 years and it can keep it fresh.

Otis

Love a bit of Sherlock. Thought they overdid the drug angle a bit, and get sick of Martin Freeman looking angsty, but still one of my favourites.

Can't see why anyone would watch Dr Who outside of childhood nostalgia. Terrible show.
I love it.

Same writers of course as Sherlock (Moffatt and Gattis) and it clearly shines through in the Doctor Who episodes.

When Doctor Who episodes are good they are right up there with the best.

Can be hit and miss, but they pull some corkers out from time to time.

Grendel

Just think it's over hyped tripe. My children like it.

Grendel

Rubbish!!

I refuse to believe that you have children.

Ha ha

I'm not wumming i really can't stand it. I like many crime dramas but this is more about screen shots music camera angles and stupid one liners and cliches.

Captain Dart

Excellent episode, shades of Saville, epic twist...
And Fight Club. I was expecting a bit of Count of Monte Cristo but it turned out to be an evil sister,

Otis

Ha ha

I'm not wumming i really can't stand it. I like many crime dramas but this is more about screen shots music camera angles and stupid one liners and cliches.
Does go over flashy and show-off at times for sure. I do find that part of it frustrating.

Monners

Thought it was a bit silly to be honest. Liked it for the first couple of series though.
Watched Silent Witness last week. Now that is almost a spoof nowadays - awful

lifeskyblue

Loved it. Great twist. Good drama. Yes s little bit up itself at times but intelligent, interesting and fun.

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Can't argue with that. The BBC is a superb broadcaster. Whether it is drama or news or documentaries...it's simply the best.

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Some really gripping moments near the end for a while, but besides that I found it incredibly ridiculous and silly.

Seems they have gone so far up their own arses they think we will buy into any old crock of shit. :(

Was disappointed this was possibly going to be the last ever series, but now I am beginning to think it just needs taking to the vets and putting down. :(

I still enjoyed it, but there was an awful lot of head shaking and cries of 'Oh pleassssseeee!' from me aimed at the TV screen tonight.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Personally I think they should leave it now.
Nice nod towards basil rathbone at the end

SIR ERNIE

Without doubt the biggest load of garbage I've had the misfortune to watch in a long time. Yet more self-indulgent bilge from the self-absorbed BBC and an insult to the original stories and characters.

Monners

Ridiculous(which I don't mind too much) and predictable. (which I do)

Hopefully they won't ,make any more.

Give me Endevour any day

Users who are viewing this thread