Sheffield Wednesday 20th Jan (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMatt

I've got 2 STs but I need 3, so if anyone isn't going I'd be grateful...

ovduk78

I won't be going so you could use mine but I have less than 300 points & don't think they'll be any left on 1st allocation. You're welcome to try though

Chris1987

Can't understand why we've been given such a relatively small number on the initial allocation .

Greggs

Never shagged a bird from Sheffield so am anticipating the trip. Taking my Dad so am going to have to be stealthy. Anyone with local knowledge of the birds of Sheffield and which are easiest to catch, oops I mean talk to.

Nuskyblue

Never shagged a bird from Sheffield so am anticipating the trip. Taking my Dad so am going to have to be stealthy. Anyone with local knowledge of the birds of Sheffield and which are easiest to catch, oops I mean talk to.
Last time I was in Sheffield I saw a pigeon with no feet.

Hope this helps.

Chris1987

Concerned that this might not get to general sale. Fortunately I've managed to get a ticket for quite a few away games this season but living in Sheffield this one I really want to go to. If anyone could get me a ticket I would much appreciate it.

Covcraig@bury

Concerned that this might not get to general sale. Fortunately I've managed to get a ticket for quite a few away games this season but living in Sheffield this one I really want to go to. If anyone could get me a ticket I would much appreciate it.
Chris I will try my best for you 👍

Users who are viewing this thread