Sheffield Utd Fans (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

Blades fans did them selves proud again yesterday I see. A group of the idiots kicked off at Midlesborough injuring several young children because they had a goal disalowed.

I think they have become my most hates team as their so called fans are arse holes following our home match last season and their comments towards us

clint van damme

was in a pub in skeggy last night with my 15 year old son. pub had loads of screens, half show boro game and half showing brighton. we were watching brighton.

when they 'scored' a big cheer went up me and my lad looked to our keft just in time to see the linesmans flag go up and the utd fans all going
mad.
i had a little sly grin but my son starts pissing himself and says at the top of his voice " well funny, i hate sheff utd!".
cue a few durty loojs! going to have to have a word with him about the meaning of discetion!

covcity4life

was in a pub in skeggy last night with my 15 year old son. pub had loads of screens, half show boro game and half showing brighton. we were watching brighton.

when they 'scored' a big cheer went up me and my lad looked to our keft just in time to see the linesmans flag go up and the utd fans all going
mad.
i had a little sly grin but my son starts pissing himself and says at the top of his voice " well funny, i hate sheff utd!".
cue a few durty loojs! going to have to have a word with him about the meaning of discetion!

I would also like to know the meaning of discetion

pusbccfc

Bunch of hypocritical, selfish prats.

rob9872

Hated them since that cup replay and their visits to HR during the Championship years.
Agreed. Never really had much time for them.

Tommo72

Hated them since that cup replay and their visits to HR during the Championship years.

Me too.

Wankers to be honest, after that game I remember some of their 'lads' laughing in the face of children and families etc hence why it kicked off, I had to stop my mate from running some of them over. Tossers.....does anyone remember them at The Newt and Cucumber in the 90's?

oscillatewildly

The outcome of that cup replay was of our making, (even though their dickheads larged it up in front of the travelling support) I wouldn't dislike them for that alone - We'd be in Blunderland territory otherwise.
But you're right, they've given plenty of reason to correctly assume they are the spawn of inter family fraternising, ever since.

MAFF

The violence began after United fans invaded the pitch to celebrate a late goal, which was disallowed, and then continued outside the ground in the car park

MAFF

The violence began after United fans invaded the pitch to celebrate a late goal, which was disallowed, and then continued outside the ground in the car park

sw88

Chief Commentator!
when did the violence begin ?

Clips on twitter are very concerning!

Guessing it started inside after the disallowed goals (of all things!!) then escalated outside with what must have been 150-200 fighting?

Took aaseive dislike to them after last seasons antics both home and away and this makes me dislike them even more!

Football fans are always given bad reputations because of things like these!

Reactions: vow

Cavan O'Doherty

Spitting at a young lad, disgusting! Shows them up for what they really are. When they had their chance last season when a cov fan ran over, they got shown up! One against about 50 of them, and they still hid behind each other.

stay_up_skyblues

I think a pitch invasion in the second game of the season to celebrate an apparent late goal speaks volumes in terms the size of the club and mental welfare of the fans.

Darth Robins

Its strange how you get two clubs from the same city. One club has a bunch of horrible tossers as fans and the other club have decent supporters. Its like they send all the inbred mongs to one end of the city

I've often wondered this about Weds/Utd. Never had the slightest bit of bother with the Wednesday fans, even when we've beaten them they've been friendly and happy to have a chat after the game, with Utd it's like the entire club and fanbase have little man syndrome. Sore loser AND sore winners.

oucho

Spitting at a young lad, disgusting! Shows them up for what they really are. When they had their chance last season when a cov fan ran over, they got shown up! One against about 50 of them, and they still hid behind each other.

Mate that's like saying that the pitch invaders and people throwing smoke bombs at Northampton show our fans to be knobs. Not true, it was a tiny minority.

Lighten up dudes. I've always preferred Utd to Weds. Helps that Richard Sharpe himself is a Blade!

Cavan O'Doherty

Mate that's like saying that the pitch invaders and people throwing smoke bombs at Northampton show our fans to be knobs. Not true, it was a tiny minority.

Lighten up dudes. I've always preferred Utd to Weds. Helps that Richard Sharpe himself is a Blade!
I know it's a minority. But there thugs seem to be one of the worst.

Fergusons_Beard

Defo lighten up-speaking as someone who has lived in Sheffield for 30 years I can tell you that Wednesdayites are far worse.

We just haven't had any beef with them as we haven't played them in years!

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Its strange how you get two clubs from the same city. One club has a bunch of horrible tossers as fans and the other club have decent supporters. Its like they send all the inbred mongs to one end of the city

My thoughts exactly. Sheffield as a city is a great night out with decent, friendly people. The gimps that follow Sheffield Utd are just sour faced nonces. The few I've met on England trips have always come across as Bellends...along with Chelsea fans.

D

Deleted member 2477

I agree its like theyve lived in the shadows of wednesday for so long that they have little mans syndrome and have to give it the biggun where ever they go

Users who are viewing this thread