Sheffield United. Grr (1 Viewer)

Where's Jarni?

As a city fan of about 30 years, having experienced local hostilities before, during and after games involving many of our local rivals, is my hatred of Sheffield United (over any of our locals) evidence of globalisation, or my inability to let go of 'that' quarter final? Bastards!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sotvtoday

I had always preferred Wednesday over United but went there 2 years ago and had a really nice day out. Found a pub with some friendly local blades and went there again after the game where they were very complimentary about our team. As far as today is concerned, we would be happy to get a ref on our side like that. That's just the way it goes sometimes.

Where's Jarni?

Fair play sotvtoday. My frustrations were always directed at the team. Might be influenced by having a couple of mates who support Wednesday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

I still cant let that quarter final go
I was convinced the cup was ours that year
My memory may be a bit hazy now but im sure we battered them at highfield road

Sky Blue Pete

You're right daz but we could have lost when oggy came out and kicked it straight to one of their players when he was way out of goal.

We also bossed the replay and Moldovan ....

Liquid Gold

I've always preferred Wednesday, their fans have always seemed much more down to earth and up for a laugh whereas Utd seem to have loads of rude arrogant fans. I asked a Utd supporting mate about this and he said hillsborough is in a nice part of Sheffield but bramall lane is near the centre so thy attract a completely different type of fan

Users who are viewing this thread