Wonder what it said?

Tw@

oakey

it said:
"F+ck off SISU" on the front ... and
"f+ck off ACL" on the back.
Hedging his bets, like:guitar2:

Sky Blue Jay

Probably had the middle finger on it. While running past the cov fans to scrub all the boo doubters. Wishful thinking I need to laugh in this dire situation

ccfclinney

Likes his beer to much .. anyone got him on instagram ? constantly got booze in his hand

Even though hes a cov lad really hope he dont get a new contract next season.

Mucca Mad Boys

He's a wage thief, cannot wait for the day he goes! Embarrassment, how is he starting!?

Mucca Mad Boys

<p></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
you are an embarrassment leave the lad alone ! Ffs

If that is the case, at least I'm not stealing 3-5k for the privilege! Useless player, and I could guarantee you wouldn't have said that if it was a non-coventarian player I was criticising.

Funny, because in these Fleck v Sheff arguments, when I mentioned Fleck scored more (1 pen, 1 open goal, albeit I forgot Fleck scored a pen when mentioning), Sheff gets a pen, misses, costs us another game (last game was v Millwall, which dashed even the fools' hope we had left of survival!) frankly, I'm fed up of him, doesn't score enough, hasn't stepped up to the mark and although he was terrible last season, at least he had moments of class which made up for his incompetence, he's lost his pace, and his moments of brilliance, what is he useful for now!? This 'most dangerous player' tag was embarrassing then, even back then, had no credibility, but now, it's either a sick joke, or, someone has gone back 6 years in a time machine.

You know what, I'd rather be sat here praising a good McSheffrey performance and saying how his goal set us up for a big victory, but I'm not, he has performing below his sub-standard set during the 2 month period under MR, he needs to be the first casualty for the Donny game... Although I'd bet on Pressley naming an unchanged side.

Grendel, Stupot, in particular, if this Fleck you'd be having a field day, the same criticisms of being unfit, inept in defensive duties etc. are McSheffrey's biggest weaknesses, hence why Sheff can't complete 90m and has cost us a few goals with his defensive fatalities.

Status quo must be changed!

Rant over. Glad I got that off my chest. So disappointed with today, I considered going, but I am glad I did not go in the end!

Blue Maniac

If it was you, SBT, would you ask the club to rip up your contract, knowing you might struggle to get another comparable one elsewhere?

Mucca Mad Boys

If it was you, SBT, would you ask the club to rip up your contract, knowing you might struggle to get another comparable one elsewhere?

I don't quite get this post?

I don't expect him to ask the club to have his lucrative contract torn up, although I'd like to see him do so, but I wouldn't ask the club to rip up my contract, if I was lucky to play for CCFC, and I wouldn't expect anyone to ask the club to rip up their contract...

I really hope we don't renew his contract, if your post is replying to the post where I say "I can't wait for the day he goes", as he's only ever going to get worse, clearly past it. I weren't calling for the club to tear his contract up, just don't renew it. Nostalgia keeps the fans on his side.

Blue Maniac

I don't quite get this post?

I don't expect him to ask the club to have his lucrative contract torn up, although I'd like to see him do so, but I wouldn't ask the club to rip up my contract, if I was lucky to play for CCFC, and I wouldn't expect anyone to ask the club to rip up their contract...

I really hope we don't renew his contract, if your post is replying to the post where I say "I can't wait for the day he goes", as he's only ever going to get worse, clearly past it. I weren't calling for the club to tear his contract up, just don't renew it. Nostalgia keeps the fans on his side.
Apologies, I was referring to the bit where you called him a wage thief. The lad might not be good enough any more, but ultimately the decision to pay him whatever they're paying him was not made by the player. And he's got bills to pay, same as all of us, so he has no choice but to continue accepting payment.

Mucca Mad Boys

Apologies, I was referring to the bit where you called him a wage thief. The lad might not be good enough any more, but ultimately the decision to pay him whatever they're paying him was not made by the player. And he's got bills to pay, same as all of us, so he has no choice but to continue accepting payment.

Yeah, I agree, I didn't mean rip his contract and not pay him, I still think he's a wage thief and doesn't deserve his wages, his performances simply doesn't warrant it, but his wages aren't performance based (wish they were!) but are fixed, so I'd still pay him... But when his contract DOES expire, he can * off!

Blue Maniac

Yeah, I agree, I didn't mean rip his contract and not pay him, I still think he's a wage thief and doesn't deserve his wages, his performances simply doesn't warrant it, but his wages aren't performance based (wish they were!) but are fixed, so I'd still pay him... But when his contract DOES expire, he can * off!
Oh, if only footballers' earnings were entirely performance-related. A running joke on one LCFC site is that Ben Marshall drives a Bentley. Can you believe that? A Division Two footballer driving fucking Bentley!

Modern football is shit etc.

Mucca Mad Boys

Oh, if only footballers' earnings were entirely performance-related. A running joke on one LCFC site is that Ben Marshall drives a Bentley. Can you believe that? A Division Two footballer driving fucking Bentley!

Modern football is shit etc.

It is pathetic, the amount of money football clubs spend in general, it could end world hunger and generally make society fairer, that's just football, imagine if other sports like gridiron, basketball, ice hockey etc. didn't spend money.

These athletes (slightly generous way of putting it) shouldn't be on much more than the average worker, and I don't think there should be money transfers, 80m on one player!? You could build schools, hospitals, roads and much more important things in Africa or other deprived regions.

ampthill_sba

Been a big supporter of Sheffers all through his career...I have never booed him (or any other Cov player) BUT I won't be able to understand if Pressley picks him for the next match. He just doesn't have what is needed for this division.

Blue Maniac

As you know sports people are entertainers, the same as actors or musicians, and generally speaking they get paid according to their appeal and/or market worth. What makes this possible is the fact that so many people willingly dip their hands into their pockets to pay ever more extortionate amounts of money for tv subscriptions and overpriced season tickets and concourse 'food' etc etc. Again, it's not the payees' fault that people are willing to pay them such enormous amounts of money. It's ours.

Users who are viewing this thread