Sheff Wednesday Takeover, Madine and Kirkland (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueScottie

Sheff Weds has just been took over by a rich Thai businessman, apparently he is worth $460 million. Could this help us in our plight to get Madine and Kirkland?

wingy

Sheff Weds has just been took over by a rich Thai businessman, apparently he is worth $460 million. Could this help us in our plight to get Madine and Kirkland?

Wouldn't have thought so Scottie
Think it's around money we havnt got which is the main issue

junglej13

Im still hopeful we will get both. Kirkland maybe in the summer. Madine has no future at Weds regardless of what Stuart Gray say.

torchomatic

Not sure why people are do down on Madine. I'd like him here.

Kingokings204

Not sure why people are do down on Madine. I'd like him here.

Because he is crap. Against yeovil was one of the most single awful city displays for a while for me. Cost us 3 points well sorry 2 points I guess.

He is a weak link and please don't sign him. One of the reasons he looked so crap against yeovil was not his ability or quality as such it was his effort. He could not give a toss and it showed. He is probably a decent league 1 player then I agree with you but if that's his attitude and that what he can cost us in a game then stay well away.

Skyblueweeman

maybe Mandaric will come and do a "Leicester" on us

Although Leicester and Sheff Weds might have ended up in a better position, he absolutely ruined Portsmouth so not sure I'd want to take the risk. Maybe he learnt his lesson from Pompey with less frivolous spending...

SkyBlueScottie

I would happily take Mandaric here. At least we would have a go rather than slowly slipping into the abyss like we are now. If it failed we might just get put out of our misery.

Users who are viewing this thread