Sheff Wed Cup Game Fri 26th at 1945 (1 Viewer)

CV22SBA

What I am a little confused about is what ticket allocation Wednesday are obliged to give us. I know that it's set at 15% but is this a proportion of ground capacity ( which would be around 5250 tickets) or capacity on the day ( Kop holds 11,000 alone which is an area most likely to be closed) ?
I'm not actually convinced we will take them many. The price obviously helps but 1.5K to 2K max.
9 of us going on Saturday to the league match but none of us going to the cup.

Chris1987

I'm not actually convinced we will take them many. The price obviously helps but 1.5K to 2K max.
9 of us going on Saturday to the league match but none of us going to the cup.
Will be interesting to see how many turn up. I will be going to both but that's easy for me living a £2 bus ride away.

Chris1987

What's a good pub route after, taking the wife to the cup game so want to go to some good traditional boozers after our win
Are you both stopping over ? If you are there are some excellent pubs in The Kelham Island area of Sheffield in town. The Fat Cat is a must visit being Sheffield's first real ale pub.

Gynnsthetonic

Are you both stopping over ? If you are there are some excellent pubs in The Kelham Island area of Sheffield in town. The Fat Cat is a must visit being Sheffield's first real ale pub.
Yes staying over, treating her to a night in a Travelodge😄, I will definitely be visiting the pubs you've recommended thanks👍

Chris1987

Yes staying over, treating her to a night in a Travelodge😄, I will definitely be visiting the pubs you've recommended thanks👍
I would skip Hillsborough and head straight into town. Hop on the tram or catch a bus - there's plenty of both heading that way. If you want to stick to central Sheffield for your night out stick to West Street or Division Street.
Enjoy your stay !

cornoccfc

Initial 2,415 tickets

Ticket information has been confirmed for Coventry City's Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round trip to Sheffield Wednesday.

The Sky Blues face The Owls at Hillsborough on Friday 26th January at 7:45pm.

Coventry City have an initial allocation of 2,415 tickets for this fixture.

Sky Blues fans can purchase 1 ticket per Supporter Number.

The Priority Points Scheme will be used. Supporters buying a ticket for this game will receive 30 points.

SALE DATES:

Wednesday 17th January, 10am: 23/24 Season Ticket Holders with 1200+ points
Wednesday 17th January, 12pm Midday: 23/24 Season Ticket Holders with 1000+ points
Wednesday 17th January, 2pm: 23/24 Season Ticket Holders with 800+ points

Thursday 18th January, 10am: 23/24 Season Ticket Holders with 600+ point
Thursday 18th January, 12pm Midday: 23/24 Season Ticket Holders with 400+ points
Thursday 18th January, 2pm: 23/24 Season Ticket Holders

Friday 19th January, 10am: General Sale

TICKET PRICES:

Adults - £15
65 & Over & Under 21’s - £10
Under 17’s - £5

Flying Fokker

That's top tier of Leppings Lane then
Up to 3,750 visiting supporters can be catered for and are situated in the upper tier of the Leppings Lane west stand. The views are restricted from most seats as there are two very prominent supporting pillars throughout the stand and leg room is at a premium.

hmm.

SkyBlueSoul

Guessing the 30 points is to try and get as many people to go as possible, or acknowledging that going there twice in 6 days is shite, or both.

Chris1987

Up to 3,750 visiting supporters can be catered for and are situated in the upper tier of the Leppings Lane west stand. The views are restricted from most seats as there are two very prominent supporting pillars throughout the stand and leg room is at a premium.

hmm.
It was reduced after the Newcastle Cup game for safety reasons

skyblue1991

Guessing the 30 points is to try and get as many people to go as possible, or acknowledging that going there twice in 6 days is shite, or both.
On the other hand it's an easy way to get 30 points when tickets are only £15...

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

On the other hand it's an easy way to get 30 points when tickets are only £15...

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

No, no, no! Cov fans would never do that!…

Yet it’s pretty much always the same people offloading tickets last minute because they “can’t make it”

ccfc1234

No, no, no! Cov fans would never do that!…

Yet it’s pretty much always the same people offloading tickets last minute because they “can’t make it”
Confused Arrest GIF

SHUNT31

Got to remember that we get a slice in ticket income for cup games so it’s in clubs interest to incentivise people to buy tickets (even if they don’t all go).

Sky Blue Harry H

Can I just say that we need to be cheering on Bristol City tonight, so that they have to play a cup game on this weekend, before our midweek game against us. Don't want them having a big rest. Edit: or/and, a sh*t load of injuries.

wingy

Can we rename this thread "The Wednesday Friday game" and the other thread "The Wednesday Saturday game" to avoid any confusion. Also if it comes up please refer to the home fixture on Boxing day as the Tuesday Wednesday game.
Also if you're putting the time make sure if digital don't forget the double colon in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread