Sheff Utd Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Mowbray will go with experience and Hunt will inspire us to a 5-0 win

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Brylowes

Got a feeling for a 2-1 win, after the horse has bolted and all that, would be great
for Armstrong to say goodbye in style.

Gazolba

We have nothing to play for and they do. This translates to a loss, unless by some miracle Armstrong starts firing on all cylinders again.

Terry Gibson's perm

1 v 2 and we will get kicked all over the park again. Crowd depends how many they bring if they bring a lot 14k

johnwillomagic

2-1 win the experienced pros will do the job despite being kicked over the park and people will grizzle that we did not
play youth players and get thier legs broken as good "experience" for them.....:facepalm:

Paxman II

Defeat I think. We have nothing to play for. Hoping though with the pressure off they may play better and surprise us.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I can honestly say Sheffield United are a team I despise
I hope to god we better them

D

Deleted member 2477

Yep kicked us all over the park earlier this season at their place. We played them off the park and got robbed of three points.
be nice to put an end to their play off hopes.
2-1 Armstrong and Rose

Sick Boy

We didn't play them off the park...They beat us with their usual style of football. I seem to remember before the game the majority thought they wouldn't be able to cope with the Barcelona of league 1.

ccfcmad1

Shame this fixture is a nothing game for us now could of been a cracker, be nice to see us go out at home with a decent win but after last weeks shambles I'm not so sure going for 1-1 hopefully arma can hit the 20 goal mark today heard we sold around 12k yesterday guessing this includes United so cant see it being over 14k 2k odd United.

Otis

We didn't play them off the park...They beat us with their usual style of football. I seem to remember before the game the majority thought they wouldn't be able to cope with the Barcelona of league 1.
To be fair they beat us through a dreadful error, so it didn't have much at all to do with their usual style to my mind.

Pretty sure RCC had, had nothing to do all day until the goal. Had he been outmuscled for the goal then I would have to agree and say Sheff Utd's style very much came into it, but RCC was hardly challenged at all for the corner.

We were definitely the best side and should have won, but it did look like fizzling out for a draw until the blunder.

That's my tenpence worth anyway.

Nick

Administrator
I reckon we need to turn it into a bit of a scrap like we did against Millwall, one of our players puts a good tackle in. Crowd of players pushing and it does get the crowd going and the atmosphere changes and gets better!

higgs

I'd start reda today get our money's worth out of him

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Not confident at all of a win today. I've expected a reaction for weeks and it hasn't come. Don't see why today will be any different.

JeffB

I can honestly say Sheffield United are a team I despise
I hope to god we better them

They will get a penalty. They always do against us. They were the catalyst for our collapse this season. A shocking refereeing performance at Bramall lane

D

Deleted member 2477

Sickboy you must have been watching a differnt game to me at Their place.
from what I remember i go along with Otis that we were the far better side and created several chances but the ref was awful. Between the ref at shefield and the one at Bury they cost us 6 points and was two of the worst ref displays I have ever seen in 35 years

D

Deleted member 2477

Sums up our season when theres only three pages of posts on here for the last home again. Like most feeling very deflated and cant get any motivation for the game. Only going as it beats shopping with the wife but who would have believed we would have such a shit end to the season

bawtryneal

I'm going for City 2-1 win if we score first. Important we score first or I think their heads will drop.

skybluetony176

Sickboy you must have been watching a differnt game to me at Their place.
from what I remember i go along with Otis that we were the far better side and created several chances but the ref was awful. Between the ref at shefield and the one at Bury they cost us 6 points and was two of the worst ref displays I have ever seen in 35 years

I'm sure that the standard of refereeing has gotten worse every season we've been in league one.

MatthewWallis

What's the team

#CCFC XI: Charles-Cook (GK), Martin, Stephens, Hunt, Vincelot (C), Fleck, Cole, Rose, Thomas, Armstrong, Fortune. #PUSB

#CCFC SUBS: Addai (GK), Phillips, Harries, Jones, Gadzhev, Tudgay, Lameiras. #PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread