Sheff Utd Home (1 Viewer)

Seen its a Tuesday game is it on the box or?

mark82

Although the game at Bumhole Lane in February has been moved to Friday night. I'm assuming that one will be on TV.

Otis

We have switched our night home games from Wednesdays to Tuesdays this season.

BigadamL

why would i they put us on tv? we are league 1. i wouldnt be suprised if they take the stevenage game off us because of some cup reply. we have to remember we are not important to the tv people anymore.
best thing we can do is get down the ground and watch it..................live:eek::eek:

mark82

why would i they put us on tv? we are league 1. i wouldnt be suprised if they take the stevenage game off us because of some cup reply. we have to remember we are not important to the tv people anymore.
best thing we can do is get down the ground and watch it..................live:eek::eek:

They televise league 1 game, often on a Friday. Coventry & Sheffield United are the 2 best supported teams in League 1. It is the obvious choice for a league 1 TV match.

And yes, I will be going as I live just outside Sheffield, but it won't be that easy for everyone to get to on a Friday night. Most people have to work on a Friday.

mark82

Oh. And they won't take the Stevenage match off TV. I watched a lot of league 1 football last year on TV and they didn't decide to take a match off once. Why would they do that?

SkyBlueMania

One thing I totally overlooked about being in league 1, we still play on international weekends so don't have to watch mind numbing national friendlies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread