Match Thread Sheff Utd (H) 12/03/22 (2 Viewers)

Speedie's Head

3-0 - Godden hat trick. We can only afford to drop maybe 6 points max between now and the end and we might make the play offs. Come on lads.

oakey

Unless Kane is injured it sends the wrong message to allow Dabo to start.
He let the team down (twice) with ill discipline and it's wrong for him to walk back into the team.

Sky Blue Harry H

He let the team down (twice) with ill discipline and it's wrong for him to walk back into the team.

If Kane has even a small niggle, need Dabo back. Don't really think Dabo is ill disciplined. Look at his long term performances, and he has had only a couple of blips in my opinion.

TomRad85

I agree, but hasn't Kane been playing with a mild injury? Might be necessary to start Dabo.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

Suddenly come over all positive….. we’re going to get a result. I’ve also promised the family that it won’t ruin Saturday night if we lose…. Come on you Sky Blue bastards.

covboy1987

Suddenly come over all positive….. we’re going to get a result. I’ve also promised the family that it won’t ruin Saturday night if we lose…. Come on you Sky Blue bastards.
I'm thinking the same -its a while since we put in a great performance - 2-0 Cov

higgs

Flying in for this one. Land at 12.30 and straight to the CBS. Only started walking last week after ACL reconstruction in Jan so need to take it easy. Been to the Fulham and Millwall home games this season so definitely hoping it’s more like the former.

View attachment 24118
Where you flying from mate looks sunny there

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

A side on the up, they should be where they are really , just come down , nice big payments to cushion the blow , unfortunately think we will lose today .

Coventry 1 - 3 Sheffield United

Alan Dugdales Moustache

0-0

SBT

I'm amazed at how people think 'shithousery' is somehow the key to any success.

The Sky Blues Talk guide to football management (which is easy btw):

* Make three subs as early as you can (and always at HT if you’re not winning)
* Play the good U23 players (we’ll never know if they’re good enough otherwise)
* “Shithousery” or “dark arts” (why aren’t we getting in the referee’s face?)
* Send all players not in the first team out on loan

Tommo1993

We don’t seem to do that well on Legends/community days do we. Unless I’ve made it up.

Regardless, 2-0 loss. They’re better than they were when we last played, and we aren’t as good.

Finham

We don’t seem to do that well on Legends/community days do we. Unless I’ve made it up.

Regardless, 2-0 loss. They’re better than they were when we last played, and we aren’t as good.
No, I'm sure we always cock it up in front of the legends too.

Grendel

According to 5 live Sheffield United since the appointment of their new manager are second only to Fulham and that on goal difference

New manager had a massive impact for them

skybluegod

According to 5 live Sheffield United since the appointment of their new manager are second only to Fulham and that on goal difference

Looking at their results that sounds like a load of rubbish. They have had some good form interrupted by a number of poor results too. Not sure it's accurate although they are definitely a better proposition than under Jokanovic. Or is it just goal different you are talking about? Rather than results and goal difference. As that may be believable

Grendel

Looking at their results that sounds like a load of rubbish. They have had some good form interrupted by a number of poor results too. Not sure it's accurate although they are definitely a better proposition than under Jokanovic. Or is it just goal different you are talking about? Rather than results and goal difference. As that may be believable

no points

Grendel

lol it’s 34 points from 16 games isn’t it?

SlowerThanPlatt

Can find it here, 3rd, same points as Fulham but Huddersfield best in division (two more games played)

SlowerThanPlatt

It’s correct on a PPG basis I think

Frostie

Huddersfield too but then they have played more games.
On PPG then it's correct.

Users who are viewing this thread